Thread: Getting gUDP Onto Loyalty Plan

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Getting gUDP Onto Loyalty Plan

Currently on Nationwide 700 with 2 gUDP lines with the 49.99 data. I no longer can justify the expense, especially for my wife's line.

I could move the one line to a new plan or another carrier. Leaving me with one line on the family plan with gUDP. I'd ultimately like to make this a jetpack and put it on the old loyalty plan. Does anyone have the code for this plan? I've read its hard to find a rep to do it nowadays but figure having the code may help.
    Phone History

Feedback Score
    Plan code is 89736 Please report back if you are able to get it applied I haven't seen any successful reports in months.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sims View Post
    Plan code is 89736 Please report back if you are able to get it applied I haven't seen any successful reports in months.
    The loyalty plan which you're referring to is an offer for a single line plan and is unavailable to this account with 2 active lines of service. - Daniel

So I couldn't separate and apply to each line? What if one line is canceled, could it be applied to the remaining?

This particular loyalty plan is offered in a special ordering system, and I cannot guarantee that it would become available if one line were to be canceled from service. - Daniel

Would I be able to keep my data plan attached?

Our grandfathered plans have the unlimited data assigned to your line as a feature, rather than a part of the line. This means that as long as you do not switch to a non-Nationwide plan, that you'll keep your existing unlimited data plan. - Daniel

Feedback Score
    Yes you can seperate and apply to each line. (assumed, you used to be able to but again no reports in months)
    Keep in mind this will be a minimum of ~$65/mo pretax/fees for the gUDP line.
    You could also move the line you don't want to keep gUDP on to something else like visible or verizon prepaid or if your phone has the bands for it another carrier entirely.
    Otherwise the cheapest single line unlimited postpaid verizon offers is $70/mo which might net more than you're currently paying.

IMHO the current unlimited plans are good enough for all but the heaviest users except if a lot of hotspot usage is needed like for home or RV internet use.