Thread: Unlocked Note 10+ signal issues

Device(s)
    Iphone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Unlocked Note 10+ signal issues

Has anyone experienced this? I had a Note 9 before and never had any issues. With the unlocked Note 10 + I am having issues with dropped calls and signal strength that is half of what I got on my note 9. I've tried T-Mobile and Verizon and both have having issues.

Feedback Score
    what model is the unlocked Note 10+ ??

Device(s)
    Iphone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    SM-N975U1 with the Qualcomm processor.

Feedback Score
    Terrible signal issues going into 3G and 1X in normal 4G LTE area. First on Unlocked Note 10 Plus on Verizon. Just bought a Verizon Note 10 Plus and it has same issues. Wildly inconsistent signal. Have to reboot and toggle airplane to get back to 4G..seems like lots of people having the same issues. Finally heard Samsung admit there is an issue and they supposedly are working on a software update.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    From post # 4, sounds like a possible phone defect that may result in a warranty exchange or a system update sent to the phone. I would reach out to Samsung directly and ask them. Let us know what happens.
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Device(s)
    Iphone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I reached out to them and they made everything a living hell. They wanted me to ship the phone in for them to diagnose. I posted my experiences on Twitter and made enough noise for them to finally exchange it. The unlocked Note 10+ has signal issues and it's been reported in the Samsung forums with at least 19+ pages of complaints last I checked.

Device(s)
    Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, Moto G7
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T,
    Feedback Score
    Very similar issue, but on a Galaxy A50. It's all over the Samsung and XDA forums. Samsung needs to step up and address these issues.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/...a/td-p/1345215
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...blems-t3927272

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by veriztd View Post
    From post # 4, sounds like a possible phone defect that may result in a warranty exchange or a system update sent to the phone. I would reach out to Samsung directly and ask them. Let us know what happens.
    2 consecutive phones and hundreds of people complaining, it is not a phone defect. Verizon and Samsung both identified it as a known issue in their forums.. I have spent hours and hours dealing with both. Neither Verizon or Samsung have been impressive to deal with.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eprius View Post
    I reached out to them and they made everything a living hell. They wanted me to ship the phone in for them to diagnose. I posted my experiences on Twitter and made enough noise for them to finally exchange it. The unlocked Note 10+ has signal issues and it's been reported in the Samsung forums with at least 19+ pages of complaints last I checked.
    Yes, you are dead on. Exactly my experience. They wanted me to send a 3 week old phone to Texas for at least 2 weeks for diagnosis and repair.. It took office of the president to finally get authorization to send back. Still haven't received a refund. I am $2,200 out of pocket at this point.. Have until Thursday to return my second one, although it has gotten much better, but still seeing 3G on occasion when I never did before.

Feedback Score
    Are you holding the device correctly?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Iphone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    So I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and that got Samsung's attention. They allowed me to exchange my unlocked version for a Verizon version the problem is now fixed.