Thread: New Google FI Unlimited Plan

Device(s)
    LG G7
    Carrier(s)
    Google FI
    Feedback Score

New Google FI Unlimited Plan

Kind of steep imo but its new so I'm posting this as information. The cloud storage is nice was that already a part of FI?

https://www.engadget.com/2019/09/17/...nlimited-plan/

Google Fi now offers an unlimited plan
    Pay a flat fee for unlimited data, calls and texts.

Georgina Torbet, @georginatorbet
    47m ago in Mobile

Google's mobile virtual network operator service Fi works by piggybacking on wireless networks to provide cellphone coverage. Last year it opened up to work with iPhones, and earlier this year SIM cards for Fi went on sale at Best Buy. Now, the service is expanding further with a new unlimited plan.

The Fi Unlimited plan offers unlimited calls, texts and data for multiple members of your family, including some international calls. The plan covers free calls from the US to 50 counties, as well free data and SMS messages when you are traveling in 200 destinations. The plan also comes with a Google One membership, giving you 100GB of cloud storage onto which you can automatically back up your Android phone.

The monthly cost of the Unlimited plan is $45 per line for 4 to 6 lines, $50 per line for 3 lines, $60 per line for 2 lines and $70 for a single line. That's pricey, but the upside is that there's no contract or activation fees.

If you're keen for both a new phone and a new plan, you can get 50 percent off a Pixel 3 or Pixel 3XL when you sign up for Google Fi .................................

Device(s)
    LG G7
    Carrier(s)
    Google FI
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    Pixel XL, OnePlus 2
    Carrier(s)
    Project Fi
    Feedback Score
    As a person who only needs one line, I'd probably be looking at around $70 a month no matter who I went with unless I did a traditional prepaid plan. While other carriers offer better perks, the international experience that my friends and I have had with Fi will make me stay with them. While I'll stick with the old plan since I'm on wifi often, it's nice to know that I now have the option of the unlimited plan if I need it.