Thread: BYOP Triple Minutes

Feedback Score

BYOP Triple Minutes

Can someone tell me the difference on the packages on the old triple minute BYOP and the newer packages?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Senkoboy View Post
    Can someone tell me the difference on the packages on the old triple minute BYOP and the newer packages?
    Old TMFL packages say "90 day no-contract plans as low as $19.99". New packages say "No-contract plans starting at $15".

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Here's a picture.

Name:  Tracfone-SIM-Kits-side-by-side.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  85.4 KB

Feedback Score
    Thanks, I had two different packages in the closet, one Green and one White, both say 90 day.

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Thanks, I had two different packages in the closet, one Green and one White, both say 90 day.
    I'm not sure what you wanted to tell us with the "90 day" info. Our point is that the $19.99 Plan refers to a "traditional" card which is for phones/SIMs with TMFL, and the $15 Plan refers to the "Smartphone" card which doesn't get tripled.

You can also look at the back of the packaging. The kit with TMFL will show examples of cards that will get tripled. The kit without TMFL will not show examples of tripling.

Feedback Score
    Traditional cards are 90 days, smartphone cards are 60 days.
    Both of my packages show examples of 3X.
    Thanks.

Feedback Score
    There are a number of variations with the TMFL kits. Early ones are 2 carrier, then 3 carrier. Came in blister pack also, which might have had different colors.

Feedback Score
    Got one of the $19.99 triple minutes sim kit on Ebay. I would like to put the sim (Verizon) in my wife's BYOP, which she is currently using on TracFone, (Verizon) with a sim that does not triple. Can this be done without losing the current service end date, minutes, data, and text? Her BYOP is an I phone 7, if that matters.

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Landngroove View Post
    Got one of the $19.99 triple minutes sim kit on Ebay. I would like to put the sim (Verizon) in my wife's BYOP, which she is currently using on TracFone, (Verizon) with a sim that does not triple. Can this be done without losing the current service end date, minutes, data, and text? Her BYOP is an I phone 7, if that matters.
    Just activate the BYOP TF/Verizon SIM from the TMFL Kit. When it asks if you want to "keep your phone number", reply Yes and give it your wife's current phone number. Everything (phone number, bucket balances, days) should transfer over. Use Chat if you want some assurance that the rep will fix the problem if something goes wrong.