Thread: Ulefone Armor 3WT

Feedback Score

Ulefone Armor 3WT

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim1348 View Post
    Yes it would, only missing Band 66. Looks like the best network for that phone would be vzw or Sprint. For att and TMobile not so much

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Ulefone Armor 3WT

I sent a Facebook message to Ulefone asking this question. This is the reply that I received:

"Hi, you need to do some special actions on your card, then it can work with Verizon, this issue happens on almost Chinese phones."

I have no idea what some "special actions" would mean. I sent a message asking and we will see what the additional information is. My best guess is that the SIM card needs to be activated on another device and the APN settings have to be configured and then it would work.

Thotguy31, what are the shortcomings you see for using it on AT&T? Are some critical bands missing?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim1348 View Post
    I sent a Facebook message to Ulefone asking this question. This is the reply that I received:

"Hi, you need to do some special actions on your card, then it can work with Verizon, this issue happens on almost Chinese phones."

I have no idea what some "special actions" would mean. I sent a message asking and we will see what the additional information is. My best guess is that the SIM card needs to be activated on another device and the APN settings have to be configured and then it would work.

Thotguy31, what are the shortcomings you see for using it on AT&T? Are some critical bands missing?
    On att it's missing Bands 66,14,29 and 30.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Any idea what the difference between the Europe model and the global model?

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I was eyeing this beast the other day. Anyone here buy one? Experience with it? The walkie-talkie bit is pretty cool.

Feedback Score
    I'm curious if it works with DMR. I saw in 3T videos that it can do various digital formats, split frequencies and has various sub tones available, didn't see time slots though. If it was vhf/uhf I would take a chance on it for that price. It wouldn't be my daily driver but for backpacking trips and using the big battery to charge head lamps and my watch while in the backcountry.