Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: moto g7 supra - activation question

Device(s)
    Cricket E5 Supra, Stylo 4, metro Moto e5
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cellular-dude View Post
    I want to activate all of them. Its just that the Page Plus line is still unconfirmed and from what customer service is now telling me I cant activate any if them until all four lines are confirmed. The Page Plus line is the problem. Since its a new account its all or none for initial activation. If I cant get Page Plus to release the line I'm probably going to need to get another number to transfer.
    At least you know. Was cs helpful/friendly?. Could you just start over, return either the one, it all of them, then reorder three, then add the fourth later when it clears.

I'd said I hadn't any totally with porting, but, I had an issue with another smaller mvno, when I mistakenly have them the wrong act number. But that really wasn't there fault, nor this cricket's, as they are at the mercy of your current carrier, I guess.

Device(s)
    Moto Z2 Force, X4, G7, G7 Power, G6, G5s+, E5+, E5, E4..
    Carrier(s)
    metro by T-Mobile, TracFone on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, Tello and FreeUp.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    At least you know. Was cs helpful/friendly?. Could you just start over, return either the one, it all of them, then reorder three, then add the fourth later when it clears.

I'd said I hadn't any totally with porting, but, I had an issue with another smaller mvno, when I mistakenly have them the wrong act number. But that really wasn't there fault, nor this cricket's, as they are at the mercy of your current carrier, I guess.
    The phones showed up yesterday. I was able to transfer all my numbers except one. The Page Plus line didn't make it. I had the correct info but they wouldn't release the line even after I talked to them. Anyways Cricket said no worrys and they just gave me a new number and told me not to worry about the fact that I got a free phone and didn't port. I put one of the sim cards in my Lenovo LTE tablet and it worked immediately. So I'll have a spare phone just incase now.
    Last edited by cellular-dude; 10-11-2019 at 12:14 AM.
    Need a Tello referral? Get $10 when you sign up. https://tello.com/account/register?_referral=P3RNHB4D

Device(s)
    Cricket E5 Supra, Stylo 4, metro Moto e5
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    Great...........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2