Thread: Should I use a bloating service to remove bloatware from my samsung note 9?

Feedback Score

Should I use a bloating service to remove bloatware from my samsung note 9?

Hello I have t-mobile Samsung Galaxy note 9 that is unlocked. Since I am not with t-mobile no longer I would like to remove the annoying t-mobile bloatware. There is a company name techmajesty that offers a Samsung Bloatware Removal Service for 50 bucks. A little costly but not being a phone techie it would be less stressful than attempting myself. Can anyone weigh in if this company is legit and what opinions do you have about using a service of this type?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rock13979 View Post
    Hello I have t-mobile Samsung Galaxy note 9 that is unlocked. Since I am not with t-mobile no longer I would like to remove the annoying t-mobile bloatware. There is a company name techmajesty that offers a Samsung Bloatware Removal Service for 50 bucks. A little costly but not being a phone techie it would be less stressful than attempting myself. Can anyone weigh in if this company is legit and what opinions do you have about using a service of this type?
    I wouldn't bother. I would try first going in app setting and disabling them. That doesn't recover any space, but keeps them from running. There may be some that can't be disabled. Removing bloatware would probably only free up a few tens of megabytes of space and not make much difference in the amount of music or pictures you can store.

Device(s)
    Cingular/AT&T 8525
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, formerly Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rock13979 View Post
    Just root it, then install a ROM that's clean & optimized. Cheaper and easier these days. The XDA folks have what you need.