Thread: Can hardly hear people.

Feedback Score

Can hardly hear people.

I have a iPhone 7+ that when someone calls me I can barely hear them and have to put it on speaker phone to listen.I have checked all the settings and they are ok.Any ideas?Thank you.

Device(s)
    All of them
    Carrier(s)
    BOOM! Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by beliveauj View Post
    I have a iPhone 7+ that when someone calls me I can barely hear them and have to put it on speaker phone to listen.I have checked all the settings and they are ok.Any ideas?Thank you.
    Sounds like bad speaker, you will have to replace the screen if that’s in fact the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome rate plans @ www.boom.us
    To request support please visit support.boom.us and open a ticket.

Device(s)
    I phone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by beliveauj View Post
    I have the same phone and had the same problem. Your earpiece is clogged, get a toothbrush and a vacuum attachment and gently rub the earpiece, after the rub vacuum it.This will work for sure!
    One thing I do now is when i put my phone in my pocket I make sure that the earpiece is pointing upward in my pocket!!

Feedback Score

It worked

Quote Originally Posted by belluse View Post
    I have the same phone and had the same problem. Your earpiece is clogged, get a toothbrush and a vacuum attachment and gently rub the earpiece, after the rub vacuum it.This will work for sure!
    One thing I do now is when i put my phone in my pocket I make sure that the earpiece is pointing upward in my pocket!!
    It works like a new phone after the toothbrush trick.Thank you belluse for the hint.

Device(s)
    I phone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Your welcome, my pleasure.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by belluse View Post
    I just had a bad speaker on my iPhone 6s and I replaced it. After three months my speakers bad, I wonder if I do that brush/vacuum trick on my speaker grill, it'll work.

Device(s)
    I phone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Hi I have told many people about this and they have had success so you have nothing to lose. Let me know.