Thread: Upgrading my plan after 7 years

Feedback Score

Upgrading my plan after 7 years

Yes, it's true.

Back when I was just studying to get into orthopedics, I got an iPhone 5 (C or something). You know the small ones that fit in your pocket like a phone is supposed to.

Well to this day, I only needed to upgrade it because I dropped it over a friend's balcony from the 12th floor.

No joke. It happened this year which makes my iPhone almost 7 years old.

Now . . .

I'm with Fido so, to be honest, I kind of like that I'm in a position to get an iPhone 11.

I'd rather pay the $1000 and stick with my $45.00 a month plan.

If you were in my shoes and had to upgrade, which iPhone would you go for? Would you stay with Fido?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBlob View Post

I'm with Fido so, to be honest, I kind of like that I'm in a position to get an iPhone 11.

I'd rather pay the $1000 and stick with my $45.00 a month plan.

If you were in my shoes and had to upgrade, which iPhone would you go for? Would you stay with Fido?
    Do you confirm then you are ready to pay the outright pricing of an Apple iPhone 11 and keep your current price plan?
    Disclaimer: All my posts, replies, comments and/or opinions expressed on www.howardforums.com are my own contribution only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Fido, its management or employees.
    Fritz Z24...

Feedback Score
    Do you confirm then you are ready to pay the outright pricing of an Apple iPhone 11 and keep your current price plan?
    One more client and then why not? Most likely, I'll keep this new iPhone 11 for another 5 years lol. So in the long run, I can save a lot.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBlob View Post
    One more client and then why not? Most likely, I'll keep this new iPhone 11 for another 5 years lol. So in the long run, I can save a lot.
    So it shouldn’t be a problem of keeping your plan & getting a new iPhone at your own cost...

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk