Thread: Account / Website Issues At H2O (Long Rant)

Device(s)
    Pixel 3aXL, LG G3, Moto G7 Power/E4/G6 Play
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, TMO, Xfinity, PagePlus, TracFone, RedPkt
    Feedback Score

Account / Website Issues At H2O (Long Rant)

Well, things seem to be royally messed-up at H2O, probably due to the PureTalk takeover.

I went to the website last night, and when I logged-in to my (Paygo) account, it said my plan had expired, and didn't even display my phone number. It does not expire until 10/15. It still says the same today, but when I made a phone call it worked fine and gave a correct balance and expiration notification after the call.

I called the Customer Service number and the automated system confirmed my correct balance and expiration. I wanted to make a recharge, so I tried a credit card payment from the webite. It took all the info properly, but when I clicked the final submit, nothing happened. I checked my balances again (still the same) and no charge was listed on the CC acount.

I called to speak to a representative and when the automated system transferred me, it said "this extension's mailbox has not been set up", and then hung-up.

Next, I tried chat and this is what I got. :

Welcome, NNNNN
    H2OWIRELESS SUPPORT:
    Thank you for contacting H2OWIRELESS please wait for the next Customer Relations Professional.
    11:09

H2OWIRELESS Jon-H2o:
    Thank you for contacting customer service, my name is Jon-H2o. How can I help you?
    11:21

Me:
    My website account says plan expired, but it has not.
    11:22

Me:
    I am unable to recharge.

H2OWIRELESS Jon-H2o:
    I am truly sorry for the situation you are facing at this time. I will be happy to assist you. In order for me to do so, I require your phone number, may I please have it?

Me:
    XXX-XXX-XXXX
    11:23

H2OWIRELESS Jon-H2o:
    Thank you for the information and choosing H2O. Please remember that by enrolling in the Auto-Recharge you can save up to 10%. You may enroll through our official website or contact our customer care line in order to be assisted.
    11:24

H2OWIRELESS Jon-H2o:
    Allow me to inform you that we have implementing some changes under the website and this might be reflecting wrong information under your accounts.
    11:25

H2OWIRELESS Jon-H2o:
    I am truly sorry but I am unable to provide you with an exact time frame for this to be resolved but our technician are working to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Me:
    I have submitted a credit card recharge of $10. When I hit submit, nothing happened.

Me:
    I need to recharge before 10/15.
    11:27

Jon-H2O left the chat before even seeing my next comments. Being a glutton for punishment, I guess (I really wanted to recharge), I tried a CallingMart RTR. After I submitted that, I get this message :

Thank you for your purchase! We have received your order however, we apologize that it was not automatically processed.

For returning customers that have gone through our verification process already, the following may have caused the delay on your order:

our system received a technical error from our PIN/airtime minutes provider
    this may be a possible duplicate order
    buying limit may have been exceeded

Our Customer Service Team will check your order shortly.

Who knows when (or if) either (or both) top-ups will be applied. If nothing happens relatively soon, I will try chat again and ask them to extend my expiration until their issues are resolved.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    After the chat, when a survey came up, I made sure to mark every question as "extremely unsatisfied", and put appropriate comments in the last box.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Kudos to CallingMart! They got it done! I may sign up with them for auto recharge, in the future. That would also eliminate the $1 service fee.

Carrier(s)
    h2o Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mframe View Post
    Well, things seem to be royally messed-up at H2O, probably due to the PureTalk takeover.

I went to the website last night, and when I logged-in to my (Paygo) account, it said my plan had expired, and didn't even display my phone number. It does not expire until 10/15. It still says the same today, but when I made a phone call it worked fine and gave a correct balance and expiration notification after the call.

I called the Customer Service number and the automated system confirmed my correct balance and expiration. I wanted to make a recharge, so I tried a credit card payment from the webite. It took all the info properly, but when I clicked the final submit, nothing happened. I checked my balances again (still the same) and no charge was listed on the CC acount.

I called to speak to a representative and when the automated system transferred me, it said "this extension's mailbox has not been set up", and then hung-up.

Next, I tried chat and this is what I got. :

Welcome, NNNNN
    H2OWIRELESS SUPPORT:
    Thank you for contacting H2OWIRELESS please wait for the next Customer Relations Professional.
    11:09

H2OWIRELESS Jon-H2o:
    Thank you for contacting customer service, my name is Jon-H2o. How can I help you?
    11:21

Me:
    My website account says plan expired, but it has not.

Me:
    I am unable to recharge.

H2OWIRELESS Jon-H2o:
    I am truly sorry for the situation you are facing at this time. I will be happy to assist you. In order for me to do so, I require your phone number, may I please have it?

Me:
    XXX-XXX-XXXX
    11:23

H2OWIRELESS Jon-H2o:
    Thank you for the information and choosing H2O. Please remember that by enrolling in the Auto-Recharge you can save up to 10%. You may enroll through our official website or contact our customer care line in order to be assisted.
    11:24

H2OWIRELESS Jon-H2o:
    Allow me to inform you that we have implementing some changes under the website and this might be reflecting wrong information under your accounts.

H2OWIRELESS Jon-H2o:
    I am truly sorry but I am unable to provide you with an exact time frame for this to be resolved but our technician are working to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Me:
    I have submitted a credit card recharge of $10. When I hit submit, nothing happened.

Me:
    I need to recharge before 10/15.
    11:27

Jon-H2O left the chat before even seeing my next comments. Being a glutton for punishment, I guess (I really wanted to recharge), I tried a CallingMart RTR. After I submitted that, I get this message :

Thank you for your purchase! We have received your order however, we apologize that it was not automatically processed.

For returning customers that have gone through our verification process already, the following may have caused the delay on your order:

our system received a technical error from our PIN/airtime minutes provider
    this may be a possible duplicate order
    buying limit may have been exceeded

Our Customer Service Team will check your order shortly.

Who knows when (or if) either (or both) top-ups will be applied. If nothing happens relatively soon, I will try chat again and ask them to extend my expiration until their issues are resolved.
    Hey there, H2O Team here.

We apologize for the inconvenience you experience with our website. The issue has been resolve, you should be able to property check your account and your account balance on the website now.

Remember you can set up the auto recharge and receive a 10% discount in your bill. You can set up the auto recharge through the web page, the automatic system or you can contact us by dialing 1800-643-4926 or 611 for FREE from your H2O number.

If you have any question or would like to know more information please sen us a private message.

Best regards,
    Carolina A.
    Team H2O
    1-800-643-4926