Thread: Looking to upgrade phone

Device(s)
    LG 535
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

Looking to upgrade phone

Hi,
    I currently have a Samsung S7. I'm looking to upgrade within the next few weeks. What I'm looking for is the least intrusive phone I can get, ie I don't want samsung wallet, or samsung gallery or anything else that I have to sign up for. I'm currently getting multiple notifications per day from samsung to sign up for their services. So really any phone that has a good camera,good hardware and firmware...least amount of bloatware possible.
    Any suggestions?
    I'm not opposed to getting a Chinese phone as long as it has everything I'm looking for. I will be keeping my current plan, so I will purchase the phone outright.
    Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash_89 View Post
    Hi,
    I currently have a Samsung S7. I'm looking to upgrade within the next few weeks. What I'm looking for is the least intrusive phone I can get, ie I don't want samsung wallet, or samsung gallery or anything else that I have to sign up for. I'm currently getting multiple notifications per day from samsung to sign up for their services. So really any phone that has a good camera,good hardware and firmware...least amount of bloatware possible.
    Any suggestions?
    I'm not opposed to getting a Chinese phone as long as it has everything I'm looking for. I will be keeping my current plan, so I will purchase the phone outright.
    Thanks.
    How about a Google Pixel 3 XL or Huawei P30 Pro?
    Disclaimer: All my posts, replies, comments and/or opinions expressed on www.howardforums.com are my own contribution only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Fido, its management or employees.
    Fritz Z24...

Device(s)
    LG 535
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz Z24 View Post
    How about a Google Pixel 3 XL or Huawei P30 Pro?
    These both look great. And it looks like the Pixel 4 is coming out soon so the price of the 3 should drop.