Thread: Need photo editor for phones

Feedback Score

Need photo editor for phones

I wasn't sure where to put this so placed it in the general discussion.

I need a simple photo editor that includes draw and erase tools so I can touch up screen shots for posting to remove personal info from shots.

My current Gallery apps don't include that option. I've tried a bunch of Play Store Gallery apps and they didn't include the option. Or they'd list edit features but when I tried the app, it only had a too simple rotate editing tool and nothing else.

My phones include Samsung Luna Pro and an LG Stylo 3.

Also is there any way to take screen shots with the Samsung Luna Pro? I've tried to press the power and volume buttons at the same time but it doesn't work.

I have Capture + on the Stylo's dropdown menu from the notification bar. That's how I do screenshots with it.

Sent from my LGL84VL using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    My Stylo's version of Google Photos doesn't include the "edit in photo editor" option that my older ZTE Cymbal T flip has. If that's what happens when I "upgrade" the Google Photos app, I lose useful features, then I'm glad I didn't upgrade the Cymbal. I didn't to avoid losing more storage space.

The attached screenshot is of the Stylo 3's version number of Google Photos.

Instead of "edit in photo editor" on the menu, it has "edit in..." And when I choose it, it gives me a choice of editor apps I have installed, not the photo editor my Cymbal has.Name:  Capture%2B_gooPhoStylo3..jpg
Views: 243
Size:  20.8 KB

Feedback Score
    The attached photos show the Google Photos version on my ZTE Cymbal T and one of its menu options for editing that I liked, called "Doodle" that my Stylo 3's Google Photos version doesn't have.

I didn't upgrade the Cymbal T apps much because it has 8gb storage and maybe it's best sometimes not to if older versions of apps work better.

Name:  Screenshot_GooPhoto.jpg.jpeg
Views: 253
Size:  15.7 KBName:  Screenshot_GooPho2.jpg.jpeg
Views: 257
Size:  28.4 KB

Sent from my Z353VL using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    I was looking for a photo editor that let me draw or erase over a photo and it turned out that (duh) my Stylo 3 Capture + feature that I take screenshots with has draw & erase tools. Very good ones too...

Name:  Capture%2B_DoodleEdit.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  46.1 KB

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by barryspar View Post
    Snapseed? ccccc
    Thanks, I checked Snapseed on Google Play and it does look like it has some good features.

I didn't have a screenshot editing feature on my Samsung Luna Pro and I am trying a screenshot editing app called Touchshot. It took me a little to figure how to use it but seems to work.

Both screenshots were done on my Samsung with Touchshot. Name:  20191027_200922.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  21.6 KBName:  20191027_194612.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  98.7 KB

Sent from my SM-S327VL using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Oddly the photos in this thread even the ones I took with the Samsung won't display on my Samsung but they display just fine on my LG Stylo 3.