Thread: Verizon LTE Laptop no Discount

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8, iPad Mini 4, Blackberry KEY 2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score

Verizon LTE Laptop no Discount

Went to go activate an LTE Laptop the other day and found out it's not supported for the 50% off tablet/hotspot deal with my get more unlimited plan and a quick check between an ipad unlimited plan that I could activate vs the LTE Laptop unlimited plan shows that they might be using the exact same plan but why would you make an LTE Laptop more money they ahould be priced the same as they are the same level of device and service... What are your thoughts and how can we get them to give the 50% off discounts for the Laptop?

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    this may not help, but see this thread - https://www.reddit.com/r/verizon/com...rizon_account/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitieiii View Post
    .What are your thoughts and how can we get them to give the 50% off discounts for the Laptop?
    There is nothing you can do. You think you can make Verizon do anything? If you could they offer better plans at less cost. They price it the way it is because they can.

Going to different websites and asking the same question is not going to magically make it happen.Name:  that not.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  27.6 KB