Thread: Good Plan for Unlocked Sprint Blackberry KEYone?

Carrier(s)
    Twigby
    Feedback Score

Good Plan for Unlocked Sprint Blackberry KEYone?

I've been using Twigby since March, 2017 (and haven't posted much here since going with them). I like my Blackberry Q10 and Twigby's voice roaming, but support for the Q10 (and OS10) is waning and my brother decided he needed a different phone. He got a Blackberry KEYone and decided I should have one also. It's supposed to arrive sometime next week. (He's that way.)

I don't have the phone yet but have ordered a Sprint/Boost/Virgin SIM for it off eBay. I figure I'll test the phone somewhere else while keeping the Q10 on the 300 minute plan at Twigby. The KEYone will probably end up taking the Q10's place eventually, but I don't want to do anything I can't back out of (the Q10 is, technically, not supposed to work on Twigby). I want unlimited talk and text and 1 GB of data with included hotspot service. Tello has all this for $10, but there's no voice roaming. Good2Go Mobile has this for $15 (with auto pay) and it's on the AT&T network, so roaming is not needed. So, at this point, the test is probably going to be on one of these carriers — both are happy with the phone's serial number.

But I realize a lot has changed in over two and a half years. Maybe there is someone I'm missing? (I can't see how anyone could be much cheaper but who knows.) I've tested the KEYone's MEID on Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T MVNOs — all show they'll work at the highest speed. PagePlus said that the phone wouldn't work on Verizon's VoLTE, so I guess all Verizon MVNOs are disqualified, but the other three carriers should be good. Anyone I'm missing?

Thanks for any advice.
    Blackberry Q10 on Twigby

Device(s)
    Pixel 3aXL, LG G3, Moto G7 Power/E4/Z3/G6 Play
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, TMO, Xfinity, PagePlus, TracFone, RedPkt
    Feedback Score
    Verizon MVNOs do VoLTE (including PagePlus, as you said). It is AT&T that is dragging its feet on MVNOs getting VoLTE.

Carrier(s)
    Twigby
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mframe View Post
    Verizon MVNOs do VoLTE (including PagePlus, as you said). It is AT&T that is dragging its feet on MVNOs getting VoLTE.
    I'm not crazy about the idea of voice over LTE anyhow. I didn't realize that Verizon had gotten this far along with it.