Thread: Apple has released IOS 13.2 for iPhone and iPad

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus 64GB and iPhone 11 PRO Max 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Apple has released IOS 13.2 for iPhone and iPad

Manners cost nothing, and also have the added benefit of making a man. You know, it is entirely possible to rise above others, without stooping to pushing them under, and putting them down.
    My Sister is a supervisor at T-Mobile's Salem Oregon Call center. Loyal T-Mobile customer of 15 Years.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 256gig (me), iPhone 7 32gig (wife)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Is 13.2 doing anything about low-power Bluetooth and MFi hearing aids? 13 and updates so far still has connection issues and issues with notifications silencing (or reducing gain, cannot tell if just lower gain). I cannot find anywhere to report the problems.

George

Feedback Score
    iOS 13.3 Beta 1 is now available. I have installed it without any issues, or improvements for that matter.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone XS Max / Apple iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Pacific Bell Wireless / Verizon Wireless / AT&T MX / Movistar MX / Telcel MX
    Feedback Score
    Good to hear, I think there was another iOS 13 update which had issues with bricking devices.
    I can't take risks like that

Feedback Score
    I haven't seen any reports of that from the interwebs yet. But I wouldn't be surprised if it could cause issues. It's pretty hard to brick an iPhone though.

Feedback Score
    I’m not a computer geek so often Apples updates do nothing for me other than causing more confusion. Then there is those mostly useless Apple tips or Shortcuts, they have been mostly useless because I guess they are designed for computer geeks that already know what they are doing, after the last update I actually had to call Apple to find out how to get off that split screen and back to the regular screen.

Feedback Score
    I've never had a problem that I can recall from an update, but I get a the newest phone every year so that may be a factor. Anyway, I just finished the iOS Beta 2 update to 13.3 with no changes that I can tell.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 256gig (me), iPhone 7 32gig (wife)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I wear MFi (Made for iPhone) hearing aids with an iPhone 7 and iPad mini4. iOS 13 had significant problems until 13.2.something. There are things I didn't like with some iOS upgrades, but this is the only problem. It seems good now.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    It ia 13,2,2 now

Feedback Score
    The Carrier Profile version for iOS 13.3 Beta 2 is now 40.0 for T-Mobile and Xfinity Mobile/Verizon. It had been 39.5.1 before the latest update a few days ago. No noticeable changes for my purposes.
    Last edited by daleraver; 11-15-2019 at 08:46 AM.

Feedback Score
    I bought my Xr iPhone direct from Apple a couple weeks ago. Priced down to $599 new, not even refurbished. I Went to set it up myself like I always do, and when it went to the update page it immediately started downloading the new update (last week) It froze up, wouldn’t finish the download, couldn’t even move to another page in the meantime. I called Apple, they couldn’t help. Sent me to closest Apple Authorized Dealer-Best Buy- about an hour from me. I had an appointment, but there in line ahead of me were 3 other nervous iPhone owners with the same problem. You can fix it with a Laptop with iTunes. I do have one but you know “windows” it wants to do updates and lock you out almost every time you start it up. I have a household of iPads, a houseful of other iPhones. I’m gonna’ wait a few weeks on those.

Sent from my iPad using HoFo

Feedback Score
    The iOS 13.3 Public Beta 3 was released today, so of course I installed it on my 11 Pro Max. No issues or new features so far.