Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: T-Mobile open up Wireless home Internet

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

T-Mobile open up Wireless home Internet

If this works then I am going to fire Comcast as my ISP that is slower than my phone today on Speedtest and more expensive. Not to mention Comcast has had 6 4 to 28 hour outages this year and cost $60 a month. https://www.t-mobile.com/isp/index

Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    If this works then I am going to fire Comcast as my ISP that is slower than my phone today on Speedtest and more expensive. Not to mention Comcast has had 6 outages this year and cost $60 a month. https://www.t-mobile.com/isp/index
    I have Comcast and I had to gigabit package in the reliability is pretty darn good. I can't say the same though for T-Mobile with their data consistency over here

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPhone SE, Galaxy S7
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    If this works then I am going to fire Comcast as my ISP that is slower than my phone today on Speedtest and more expensive. Not to mention Comcast has had 6 4 to 28 hour outages this year and cost $60 a month. https://www.t-mobile.com/isp/index
    Is having T-Mobile wireless service required? This would be perfect for someone I know stuck on DSL with 512kbps upload speeds.

Sent from my iPhone 11

Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim-of-NC View Post
    Is having T-Mobile wireless service required? This would be perfect for someone I know stuck on DSL with 512kbps upload speeds.

Sent from my iPhone 11
    Yes but it has to be available in your market though.

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    I have Comcast and I had to gigabit package in the reliability is pretty darn good. I can't say the same though for T-Mobile with their data consistency over here

Comcast suxs. In my area Comcast is lucky to hit 30 Mbps if it doesn’t go out when it is raining. I don’t ever want to give Comcast even one penny of my money I hate them so bad. However they are the only show in my area if you want more than 10 Mbps from AT&T until now. I don’t know how fast T-Mobile will be but it is sure faster than Comcast now with speed test on my phone and cheaper to boot. Sure hope Wireless ISP works since I would love to see Comcast and NBC go bankrupt.

I live in south Florida and T-Mobile is as good as Verizon or better depending on where you are. AT&T is number 3. If T- Mobile merger goes through then at least in Florida the third most populated state will be owned by T- Mobile.
    Last edited by shilohcane; 10-30-2019 at 10:26 PM.

Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Comcast suxs. In my area Comcast is lucky to hit 30 Mbps if it doesn’t go out when it is raining. I don’t ever want to give Comcast even one penny of my money I hate them so bad. However they are the only show in my area if you want more than 10 Mbps from AT&T until now. I don’t know how fast T-Mobile will be but it is sure faster than Comcast now with speed test on my phone and cheaper to boot. Sure hope Wireless ISP works since I would love to see Comcast and NBC go bankrupt.
    Wireless internet service providers in my area suffer due to lack at our density. Even T-Mobile Max's me out at 5 megabytes a second. And I'm not even close to the 50gb cap before I get deprioritized. T-Mobile really really really really has to densify significantly before I even think of using their home internet service when it becomes available in my area.

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Comcast suxs. In my area Comcast is lucky to hit 30 Mbps if it doesn’t go out when it is raining. I don’t ever want to give Comcast even one penny of my money I hate them so bad. However they are the only show in my area if you want more than 10 Mbps from AT&T until now.

Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Comcast suxs. In my area Comcast is lucky to hit 30 Mbps if it doesn’t go out when it is raining. I don’t ever want to give Comcast even one penny of my money I hate them so bad. However they are the only show in my area if you want more than 10 Mbps from AT&T until now.
    Comcast works pretty well for me. But it's expensive. Now with T-Mobile their speeds have to be much more consistent. during rush hour and most of the day the speeds are not that good. I've averaged 5 megabits a second. Even during non-congested periods. and in my area it seems like T-Mobile is doing some coverage expansion and enhancements.

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Wireless internet service providers in my area suffer due to lack at our density. Even T-Mobile Max's me out at 5 megabytes a second. And I'm not even close to the 50gb cap before I get deprioritized. T-Mobile really really really really has to densify significantly before I even think of using their home internet service when it becomes available in my area.

Then fire T- Mobile and get what works for you. T-Mobile is going to be the First Nation Wide 5G NR network in the nation.

Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Then fire T- Mobile and get what works for you. T-Mobile is going to be the First Nation Wide 5G NR network in the nation.
    I have TMobile... T-Mobile works great for my phone but for a home internet provider their Network will need some serious improvement. I'm not saying that they're horrible because they're not. I'm just making a simple statement about the speed that's all. And T-Mobile home internet is not available yet in my area. Because I don't think T-Mobile considers it ready yet for here.

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I have TMobile... T-Mobile works great for my phone but for a home internet provider their Network will need some serious improvement. I'm not saying that they're horrible because they're not. I'm just making a simple statement about the speed that's all. And T-Mobile home internet is not available yet in my area. Because I don't think T-Mobile considers it ready yet for here.

T-Mobile WiSP will be 5G NR very soon that I admit will only be between 20% to 25% faster with 5G. The hope is that Sprint merger. If the Sprint merger happens it is going to be a blowout increase in bandwidth for WISP. I don’t expect T- Mobile to flip a switch even in 2020 and beat out Comcast. I live in a 40 year old home with water damaged Comcast copper Coax cables that can’t come close to your fiber Comcast cables not just in my neighborhood but for my whole city. Comcast service is in my neighborhood every other day trying to just keep it’s service working. As a board member for two hundred homes HOA, I had a face to face this week with Comcast at the city hall Where Comcast just got a $500 fine By the city for every day about leaving cables above ground since July 10th. That was after about 5 meeting with the mayor that was more that happy to get some extra money from Comcast and make hundreds of votes happy to make Comcast bury their copper cables. Our HOA is in the last year of a 10 Year HOA deal that cost us over $140K a year without ISP for basic cable TV. Comcast thinks the are the only show in town since they have a exclusive cable contract with the city.
    Last edited by shilohcane; 10-30-2019 at 11:37 PM.

Feedback Score
    What's with TM availability site? Enter address & they still can't tell me if it's available. Then they want my info including my email then they'll tell me? Stupid just tell me you *****.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) $192yr UTnT 5GB exp 08.08.19
    Red Pocket (AT&T) $184.50yr UTnT 1GB exp 02.19.20
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.16.20
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 10.05.19

Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    T-Mobile WiSP will be 5G NR very soon that I admit will only be between 20% to 25% faster with 5G. The hope is that Sprint merger. If the Sprint merger happens it is going to be a blowout increase in bandwidth for WISP. I don’t expect T- Mobile to flip a switch even in 2020 and beat out Comcast. I live in a 40 year old home with water damaged Comcast copper Coax cables that can’t come close to your fiber Comcast cables not just in my neighborhood but for my whole city. Comcast service is in my neighborhood every other day trying to just keep it’s service working. As a board member for two hundred homes HOA, I had a face to face this week with Comcast at the city hall Where Comcast just got a $500 fine By the city for every day about leaving cables above ground since July 10th. That was after about 5 meeting with the mayor that was more that happy to get some extra money from Comcast and make hundreds of votes happy to make Comcast bury their copper cables. Our HOA is in the last year of a 10 Year HOA deal that cost us over $140K a year without ISP for basic cable TV. Comcast thinks the are the only show in town since they have a exclusive cable contract with the city.
    Doesn't Comcast ever think of fixing the lines in your place? But also how is T-Mobile by your place?

Feedback Score
    No way to check without agreeing to let t-mobile call you. Why just say yeah or nay. It's s--t like this which really turns me off to a company.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    No way to check without agreeing to let t-mobile call you. Why just say yeah or nay. It's s--t like this which really turns me off to a company.
    QFT.

10char

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast