Thread: Silo tower with new antennas

Feedback Score

Silo tower with new antennas

Located on Kulp Rd in Towamenecin Township, PA (Between Philadelphia and Allentown). Just added the new panels on the top with new RRUs. I was hoping it's ATT. But just Verizon broadcasting. This is a LTE only site. Can anyone confirm this is all VZW antennas.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Device(s)
    Note9
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Google Fi, Mint
    Feedback Score
    That just looks like more than one carrier. Too many antennas for a single carrier IMO.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max (Intel), iPhone 6S, Galaxy S9, iPad 9.7, iPad Mini 3, Netgear Nighthawk Hotspot
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, FirstNet
    Feedback Score
    Those antennas are for a new AT&T site. It’s supposed to be live by the end of this year.
    I do not represent any company or other entity. Anything I post in these forums or write on this site are my thoughts and opinions only. I make every attempt to be 100% accurate, but I am human and do make mistakes from time to time.

Feedback Score
    Danke Bayerische Motoren Werke! That's what I figured since TMo is on a power company line nearby.
    Anything else slated to go live around Skippack? Does this site have 5G NR. What bands of 4G(5G).

Thanks,

Matt

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max (Intel), iPhone 6S, Galaxy S9, iPad 9.7, iPad Mini 3, Netgear Nighthawk Hotspot
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, FirstNet
    Feedback Score
    Should have 2+4+5+12+14+29+30 when it goes live. Maybe 66, as well. 5G NR, too.

Nothing else new at this time. That is subject to change, since AT&T is building like mad now.

Feedback Score
    That is a whole lot of spectrum for a tower at that location. Future proof for sure. Do you know what Band(s) 5G NR will be on? I noticed at least one new panel for AT&T on the Skippack tower. They also need to establish themselves on the TMo/Sprint tower @ Cornerstone Church.

Thank you

Matt

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, FirstNet
    Feedback Score
    Like most of the rest of the country, 5G NR is on B5.