Thread: Casual user - looking for a new Pixel

Device(s)
    Google Pixel
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi
    Feedback Score

Casual user - looking for a new Pixel

Google Fi subscriber.

Currently running my Pixel (first generation) - was one of the first to buy the original Pixel. Battery is not holding charge, and they are no longer updating. Time for a new one.

Love my Pixel. As noted, I am not a power user. Just the basics, don't care about facial recognition, etc. But I do love how the Pixel integrates so cleanly with Android and Google Fi.

Have read articles on the Pixel 4, both good and bad. One reviewer said he returned his after a week. I read another article saying the best Android phone to get - and in the reviewer's opinion, the only Android phone to get - is the Pixel 4.

If the Pixel 4 has some of the problems I am reading, I might expect Google to come out with a Pixel 4a, and I would kick myself if that happened.

So I am confused, looking for advice from those with more experience than me.

Should I go Pixel 3a or Pixel 4?

All help appreciated.

Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahnold View Post
    Google Fi subscriber.

Currently running my Pixel (first generation) - was one of the first to buy the original Pixel. Battery is not holding charge, and they are no longer updating. Time for a new one.

Love my Pixel. As noted, I am not a power user. Just the basics, don't care about facial recognition, etc. But I do love how the Pixel integrates so cleanly with Android and Google Fi.

Have read articles on the Pixel 4, both good and bad. One reviewer said he returned his after a week. I read another article saying the best Android phone to get - and in the reviewer's opinion, the only Android phone to get - is the Pixel 4.

If the Pixel 4 has some of the problems I am reading, I might expect Google to come out with a Pixel 4a, and I would kick myself if that happened.

So I am confused, looking for advice from those with more experience than me.

Should I go Pixel 3a or Pixel 4?

All help appreciated.
    I have the Pixel 3A and I don't have any complaints about it. The only concern is battery life but that's with all modern phones.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk