Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: OFFICIAL: Straight Talk CDMA Home Phone Obsolete as of December 31, 2019

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    FedEx wouldn't deliver mine without a direct signature, I even tried to sign the door tag and leave it on the door they wouldn't take it.

I was talking to them on my nest I told him it was just a $20. Chinese phone............. wouldn't leave it.

Feedback Score
    FedEx was supposed to deliver yesterday and didn't. Received notice "Delivery Not Attempted". Delivery scheduled for Saturday. FedEX truck just stopped at my house and watched him drop off a package. Thought for sure it was the phone. WRONG - it was something my spouse ordered that I was unaware of. Had I known it was not the phone, I would have gone outside and questioned the guy. I'm fed up with ST and FedEx. Haven't left house for 2 days. This is nuts for a $15 box.
    Last edited by jagator; Yesterday at 02:27 PM. Reason: added info

Device(s)
    Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL, Galaxy J3 Sky SM-S230VL, ZTE Z723EL, ZTE Z233VL
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk, Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jagator View Post
    FedEx was supposed to deliver yesterday and didn't. Received notice "Delivery Not Attempted". Delivery scheduled for Saturday. FedEX truck just stopped at my house and watched him drop off a package. Thought for sure it was the phone. WRONG - it was something my spouse ordered that I was unaware of. Had I known it was not the phone, I would have gone outside and questioned the guy. I'm fed up with ST and FedEx. Haven't left house for 2 days. This is nuts for a $15 box.
    Are you in an apartment or condo building setup or some weird setup?

My brother lives on a street that is a sidewalk in real life, and he has issues with deliveries because some sites complain that his street does not exist even tho it is a valid address. Found out that some site does not have the street in their database as a real address. Funny thing is this area has been like this since the 1930's at least.

Feedback Score
    Well established residential address - same location 30 years. USPS, UPS, FedEX, Amazon are in neighborhood daily. In fact, all 4 delivery trucks were in my cul-de-sac at one time or another today.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3