Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Verizon 4G LTE Speed Test Results: Round 2

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Verizon 4G LTE Speed Test Results: Round 2

Name:  IMG_0230.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  92.8 KB

Anyone see a small cell like this before. Iím 99% sure itís Verizon. I have never seen one with the small grey boxes/panels inside the antenna before like that.

Speeds were around 170 down, 60 up

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Feedback Score
    Washington DC

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    66+66+5+2

Name:  Screenshot_20200204-231827_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  19.7 KB

Feedback Score
    At my house out in the sticks right now 21.6 down and 3.8 up

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max, Pixel 3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile & Sprint (via Google Fi), AT&T (via Red Pocket Mobile and Airalo)
    Feedback Score
    Last nightís NEV vs AFA menís basketball game with around 5,000 in attendance.

A small cell planned for a light pole across the street from the events center canít come fast enough.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk
    Check out my Reno Area Wireless Information & Cellular Guide website for cell site location maps, pictures & more https://RenoWirelessInfo.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoWirelessGuru View Post
    Last nightís NEV vs AFA menís basketball game with around 5,000 in attendance.

A small cell planned for a light pole across the street from the events center canít come fast enough.

The small cell would probably get congested as well. As weíve seen with big events mmW and CBRS sites will take care of big events

Feedback Score
    Update From Pittsburgh! 5G is starting to arrive. Verizon is doing wholesale rip and replace on all the late 2014 early 2015 Crown Caste small cells. These new nodes are getting 5G, CBRS, and LAA. Very excited to see this coming as Verizon is easily the most popular carrier here, which has lead to severe congestion at times. AT&T which I currently carry as my primary due to travel is aggressively deploying CRAN Nodes here with LAA and all spectrum bands

Name:  IMG_0597.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  68.1 KB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeInPa View Post
    Name:  IMG_0230.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  92.8 KB

Anyone see a small cell like this before. Iím 99% sure itís Verizon. I have never seen one with the small grey boxes/panels inside the antenna before like that.

Speeds were around 170 down, 60 up

This is Verizon. It appears they are replacing all the old nodes with new ones like this. Crown Castle is out in force with these installís plus AT&Tís new nodes

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpgh47 View Post
    This is Verizon. It appears they are replacing all the old nodes with new ones like this. Crown Castle is out in force with these installís plus AT&Tís new nodes

Can you confirm they are deploying CBRS on these sites ? Exciting news for sure !

Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Starting to think they all suck
    Feedback Score
    Congested area on the DL but man this upload... seeing exponential improvements all over my area, especially ping and uploads. Almost always sub-25ms with 40+ up. Last year I would've given the crown to AT&T but VZW has come out blazing in 2020.

This WAS LTE, still getting the bug where all speed tests show they're performed on Wi-Fi.Name:  Screenshot_20200125-183142_Speedtest.jpeg
Views: 214
Size:  21.1 KB

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpgh47 View Post
    Update From Pittsburgh! 5G is starting to arrive. Verizon is doing wholesale rip and replace on all the late 2014 early 2015 Crown Caste small cells. These new nodes are getting 5G, CBRS, and LAA. Very excited to see this coming as Verizon is easily the most popular carrier here, which has lead to severe congestion at times. AT&T which I currently carry as my primary due to travel is aggressively deploying CRAN Nodes here with LAA and all spectrum bands

Name:  IMG_0597.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  68.1 KB

Nice. Where is this at in PGH. The new node that I saw was outside of Heinz field. I work in Oakland and Iím hoping those Verizon nodes get replaced soon(they are the old style and in some spots around UPMC you are lucky to hit 5Mbps down cause they are so congested but other spots still do fine).

AT&T has also been very aggressive in Oakland with Plenty of new nodes too.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeInPa View Post
    Nice. Where is this at in PGH. The new node that I saw was outside of Heinz field. I work in Oakland and Iím hoping those Verizon nodes get replaced soon(they are the old style and in some spots around UPMC you are lucky to hit 5Mbps down cause they are so congested but other spots still do fine).

AT&T has also been very aggressive in Oakland with Plenty of new nodes too.

This is near the Armstrong Tunnel on Forbes Ave around Duquesne Universityís mid campus. I agree the Oakland Nodes are a must . They get hammered and I am willing to bet that those sites see the most traffic in the whole city. I think they will be replaced soon as the node in front of Carnegie Mellon University Business school just got upgraded last week as well. If they get all of these replaced including the non disguised small cells like the ones deployed in suburbs and in an around Shady Side, they will have an amazing MMwave network

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Checker79 View Post
    Can you confirm they are deploying CBRS on these sites ? Exciting news for sure !
    I will try to take a iPhone 11 Pro down and get a test soon. A buddy of mine that works for crown is the one who told me about the new nodes going up and mentioned that CBRS is being included. I will admit Iím a bit skeptical my self if it really is on these nodes.

Feedback Score

Oxnard California. Speeds have been increasing over the past few weeks.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max, Pixel 3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile & Sprint (via Google Fi), AT&T (via Red Pocket Mobile and Airalo)
    Feedback Score
    Verizon just changed panels and added a 4th sector to this site...

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast