Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 426

Thread: Verizon 4G LTE Speed Test Results: Round 2

  1. #406
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,539
    Device(s)
    N/A
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless;
    Feedback Score
    0
    Verizon is ranked the fastest in my region, but it's irrelevant when my local tower only has B13 on it and nothing else:
    Oh yeah... here in eastern Iowa.. until maybe a year ago, go right out of largest few cities (Iowa City/Cedar Rapids area, Dubuque, Quad Cities, etc.) and it was all band 13 sites, it was getting pretty brutal.. typical speeds on them were down to about 1-3mbps. They've been popping on 4, 2, 5, and 13 on them here finally, I don't know if they've gotten to all of them yet or not.

  2. #407
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,510
    Feedback Score
    0

    Verizon 4G LTE Speed Test Results: Round 2

    Quote Originally Posted by hwertz View Post
    Oh yeah... here in eastern Iowa.. until maybe a year ago, go right out of largest few cities (Iowa City/Cedar Rapids area, Dubuque, Quad Cities, etc.) and it was all band 13 sites, it was getting pretty brutal.. typical speeds on them were down to about 1-3mbps. They've been popping on 4, 2, 5, and 13 on them here finally, I don't know if they've gotten to all of them yet or not.
    How much of a speed difference have you seen since? Here they need more band 5 on sites but they’re working on it. Also I’m seeing lots of CBRS radios with the upgrades

  3. #408
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,494
    Device(s)
    Apple iPhone X🅂, Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0

    Verizon 4G LTE Speed Test Results: Round 2

    Quote Originally Posted by hwertz View Post
    Oh yeah... here in eastern Iowa.. until maybe a year ago, go right out of largest few cities (Iowa City/Cedar Rapids area, Dubuque, Quad Cities, etc.) and it was all band 13 sites, it was getting pretty brutal.. typical speeds on them were down to about 1-3mbps. They've been popping on 4, 2, 5, and 13 on them here finally, I don't know if they've gotten to all of them yet or not.
    Same story in Oklahoma and Kansas. Outside of OKC, Tulsa, Wichita, KC, and a few other cities, all B13. I guess they’re starting to sprinkle in some B4/B5.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - Bentley


    AT&T 5G+, Oklahoma City

  4. #409
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,125
    Feedback Score
    0
    Town of Maine, NY (Endwell)...Farm to Market Road.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #410
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,444
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Another CBRS macro. M59 and Rochester road, Rochester MI.

    Name:  Screenshot_20200910-175951_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  46.5 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20200910-175955_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  44.9 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20200910-180019_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  29.8 KB

  6. #411
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    172
    Device(s)
    Motorola e4, Chromebook
    Carrier(s)
    Tello, US Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    I'm starting to think I should add a sub-forum on DWR where users can just upload their Speed test results from various carriers and various points.
    Drako Swiftclaw

    Webmaster for Drako's Website Services
    Review Team Member for Drako's Wireless Review
    Independent Tech for DTech Seattle

  7. #412
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,444
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    These never get old.

    Name:  Screenshot_20200912-221146_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  35.2 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20200912-221158_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  49.7 KBa

  8. #413
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,893
    Feedback Score
    0

    Rouses Point, NY

    Champlain, NY

  9. #414
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,893
    Feedback Score
    0

    Montpelier, VT

  10. #415
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    565
    Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    These never get old.

    Name:  Screenshot_20200912-221146_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  35.2 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20200912-221158_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  49.7 KBa
    Where is this at? I see band 48 so I’m just wondering if it’s in a PAL or GAA area?

  11. #416
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,893
    Feedback Score
    0

    Raymond, NH

  12. #417
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,351
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    4G still amazes me sometimes
    Name:  Screenshot_20200920-225434_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  23.0 KB

  13. #418
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    418
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by quint101 View Post
    4G still amazes me sometimes
    Name:  Screenshot_20200920-225434_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  23.0 KB
    I would pay money for those speeds


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,444
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeInPa View Post
    Where is this at? I see band 48 so I’m just wondering if it’s in a PAL or GAA area?
    Actually both. That was taken in Rochester, Michigan which is located in Oakland County where Verizon won 3 PAL's.I would think the licensed should be on air in a few months. Possibly sooner?

  15. #420
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,467
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    Actually both. That was taken in Rochester, Michigan which is located in Oakland County where Verizon won 3 PAL's.I would think the licensed should be on air in a few months. Possibly sooner?
    As soon as the FCC hands out the licenses . I've seen as little as 3 months in recent auctions and as long as 6-8 months

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Verizon 4G LTE Speed Test Results: POST EM' HERE!
    By skippinjack in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 15862
    Last Post: 11-22-2019, 08:55 AM
  2. Verizon *3G EVDO* Speed Test Results: POST EM' HERE!
    By TC_Mits in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-31-2013, 04:49 AM
  3. Post your Verizon 4G LTE speed's :)
    By Guest 171 in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 07:10 AM
  4. EVDO Speed Test Results Post Here. is yours also slow?
    By CalgaryMobiles in forum TELUS/Koodo/Public Mobile
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:10 AM
  5. LG 5450 WAP Speed test results. Post your test results.
    By Nokia 6188 in forum TELUS/Koodo/Public Mobile
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-04-2004, 10:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks