Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: AT&T 4G HSPA+/LTE Speedtests!, Round 2

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeuten View Post
    Anything with B66 does. Just look for the EARFCN.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    I'll be on the lookout

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybutts View Post
    I'll be on the lookout

Nothing to do but use internet and stay indoors due to this virus. Non essential businesses and schools are closed now.

I don’t even go out anymore. I have yet to upgrade to the latest ipados version since I need to use wifi for updates and I only have AT&T Wireless without hotspot access. There is a LINKNYC gigwifi outside but around the city, too many people walk by.

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LTENetwork View Post
    Nothing to do but use internet and stay indoors due to this virus. Non essential businesses and schools are closed now.

I don’t even go out anymore. I have yet to upgrade to the latest ipados version since I need to use wifi for updates and I only have AT&T Wireless without hotspot access. There is a LINKNYC gigwifi outside but around the city, too many people walk by.
    I'm an essential business, this was grand central and 5th avenue yesterday...

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    I'm an essential business, this was grand central and 5th avenue yesterday...

Wow! That is unprecedented. I went out yesterday evening and it appeared many people are ignoring the stay at home order.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    Wow! That is unprecedented. I went out yesterday evening and it appeared many people are ignoring the stay at home order.
    I don’t travel on mass transit now as its too dangerous. Travel seems to be a lot more restrictive. International travel is banned to most if not all nations and interstate travel can be restricted. I just stay home as I don’t want to get sick.

AT&T seems to be holding up well with more upgrades being worked on since it is an essential business. I haven’t even been outside in awhile. Everyone in the non essential industries seem to be completely out of work and are staying home for the most part.

Never thought I would ever see NYC like this. Every time I have been there it is bustling with activity in all the different sectors of the economy and now it has been shut down. We had a temporary problem on 9/11/2001 but it was restored rather quickly. This crisis seems to be dragging out longer and is affecting not just the USA but the global economy.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone X🅂, Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    @ SandRidge Energy’s Commons

Around Kerr Park, Downtown
    - Bentley

AT&T 5G+, Oklahoma City

Device(s)
    Galaxy s7 edge, nexus 6p as a backup
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyBeard View Post
    @ SandRidge Energy’s Commons

Around Kerr Park, Downtown
    Damn, and I was excited to show my 5g low band with lte aggregation, but you stole my thunder, lol. This was taken in Tacoma Wa where 5g isn't officially going

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mattio781 View Post
    Damn, and I was excited to show my 5g low band with lte aggregation, but you stole my thunder, lol. This was taken in Tacoma Wa where 5g isn't officially going

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    I am still waiting for an Ipad with 5G+. Should be one out eventually. I just updated to ipados 13.4 and it improved my connectivity on this device. I think the carrier version was updated from AT&T 40 to 41 perhaps and they fixed the settings issue where it would say connection was off when it wasn’t. Seems to be performing better on my ipad mini 4.

My next ipad may be a pro model if it is thinner than this one and a little bigger that has 5G+. Foldable would be nice as well perhaps. I have time to see what new designs emerge.

I wish Apple would let the ios update over cellular rather than forcing on wifi which requires me to go outside and use Linknyc encrypted wifi just to launch the download where I am.

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Found the AWS block that T leased here in NYC in Bayside Queen's NYC near the throgs neck bridge.

Feedback Score
    Pittsburgh, PA (Shadyside,Oakland,and Bloomfield Neighborhoods). The 260Mb speed was taken on Penn Ave near UPMC Children’s Hospital.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpgh47 View Post
    Pittsburgh, PA (Shadyside,Oakland,and Bloomfield Neighborhoods). The 260Mb speed was taken on Penn Ave near UPMC Children’s Hospital.

Hospitals are all reeling from Covid 19 now. Will definitely alter AT&T’s mobile network for a long time to come.

Feedback Score
    LTE iPad Mini 5

Sent from my iPad using HoFo

Feedback Score
    Found the AWS block that T leased here in NYC in Bayside Queen's NYC near the throgs neck bridge.

It’s not deployed on every site but where it is the speeds and capacity have gotten quite a boost .

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Found it again in midtown Manhattan, grand central loading dock...

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpgh47 View Post

AT&T has been putting up small cells in Oakland like crazy. The Oakland/Schenly park area has at least 6 new ones that I know of. When I run speed tests on my Verizon iPhone XS Max compared to a AT&T pre paid pixel 3a AT&T will win on download speeds 7 out of 10 times, but Verizon usually wins on the upload speed.

Over the last 4 weeks Verizon has been running more fiber under Forbes Ave. hopefully they are getting ready to upgrade the ancient small cells they have in that area and add some more. On 5Th Ave by UPMC it’s not uncommon to get sub 1Mbps speeds in some areas on Verizon.

AT&T has stepped up their game big time in Pittsburgh.

Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast