Feedback Score

unlocked iphone 11 from tmobile can be used on xfinity mobile?

I am planning to get iphone 11 from Costco with Tmobile service. If the iphone gets unlocked after 2 months, can it be used with xfinity mobile? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    according to gsmarena /apple_iphone_11-9848.php
    it does have GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE.
    Hope anyone can confirm?

Phone
    OnePlus 7T, Apple iPhone 6S, Apple iPad 3 (VZW variant)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile, Verizon Prepaid, Total Wireless (Verizon), FreedomPop (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    It should work as long as you have it unlocked. This is the case for nearly every model since the iPhone 6.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    My common forum nick: GenesisDH.

R.I.P. Circuit City

We are the Bor... the new AT&T: Your World, Assimilated.

1000th post: Sept. 29th, 2008, 17:42 CDT

Feedback Score
    I’ve got an unlocked ATT iPhone 7 that has no CDMA. The Xfinity website says it’s not compatible. When I put in my Xfinity SIM it does not download the Xfinity firmware. It does download the Verizon firmware. I’m able make some phone calls but I can’t get SMS. I also can’t access voicemail. Therefore you do need to verify the model will work first.

Feedback Score
    I used an Apple Store iPhone sim free XR on Xfinity and now am using an Apple iPhone sim free 11 Pro Max. Both were fine and I have switched sims between different XR's and 11's without any issues.

The T-Mobile phones from Costco are all carrier locked until you request they unlock them however. Even if you buy them outright, full price. I bought my wife one last June at Costco full price and had to wait the 40 days for them to unlock it. Just so you know. There might be an exception to the 40 day rule if you can convince them to do a "Temporary Unlock" by claiming you are going out of the country and need to use a foreign sim. There is no such thing as a temp unlock on iPhones, but somehow TM doesn't seem to realize that. The phone will be unlocked forever if they perform the temp.

Feedback Score
    Thanks all. Yes I am aware that it needs to wait sometime, which I'm totally fine as long as it can be used on xfinity mobile after it is unlocked.

Phone
    iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier
    T-Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Haas_Dave View Post
    It should work as long as you have it unlocked. This is the case for nearly every model since the iPhone 6.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    The 7/7+ models for T-Mobile, with the Intel modem, wouldn't work on Visible. The 8 has an updated firmware and would work on Visible since visible doesn't use CDMA.
    iPhone X is my current primary phone. I have older model iPhones and Moto phones available on other lines. Currently prepaid, though would consider postpaid on right plan.