Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Epic deal on bundle ($39)

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score

Epic deal on bundle ($39)

$39.99 for year, 1200/1200 and 3GB of data! Any catches here? They send a physical card. Actually, it has no time, so not a great deal

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283448464240

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    We've been discussing that in THIS THREAD since mid-May. Are you just now aware of it? (Price fluctuates between $39.99 and $49.99).

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Yes of course not, otherwise I would not have made a new thread on it. Wow, a 40 page thread. I don't know how I missed it. Off for some reading.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LGester View Post
    $39.99 for year, 1200/1200 and 3GB of data! Any catches here? They send a physical card. Actually, it has no time, so not a great deal

It comes with 365 days in time.

Sent from my Monstrous Moto e5

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LGester View Post

It's a year card and there's not a whole lot to explain, way do you need to know?

Sent from my LML211BL using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    att , nokia 1100, moto 376g
    Carrier(s)
    att, trac, pageplus
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the update. I had no idea they went down to 39. And I never would have bothered to look. I’m a little early but for so cheap will go ahead and re up my Tracfone.
    trying to come up with better signature.......

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    You gave the link to the WRONG listing. Ordering from your link gets the preloaded SIM ONLY.
    Here is the correct link to get the airtime card and SIM kit separate:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tracfone-Pr...0AAOSwp1Bc5a~n

Feedback Score
    Both say it is a preloaded sim. My moto e5 needs to be reactivated. Can I just replace the SIM card or do I need an airtime card?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    If you use the listing that has a carrier dropdown list, you will get a preloaded SIM to use as you wish. You can use it to replace an old deactivated SIM. The new SIM has brand new airtime already on it.

If you use the listing that has no dropdown list for carriers, you will get a generic SIM kit and a separate airtime card to use as you wish. This has been verified by me and many others as what you will get.

Tracfone does not properly edit their listings for accuracy.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hilarious_hound View Post
    Both say it is a preloaded sim. My moto e5 needs to be reactivated. Can I just replace the SIM card or do I need an airtime card?
    Lisme explained Tracfone`s incompetence with the wording of many ads. They make major product changes, yet the text remains unchanged.

If you have the Tracfone e5, it came with a Verizon SIM. Tracfone will ask for the IMEI of the e5 when you try to activate the SIM. They will know the phone is Tracfone branded. If they follow procedure they will deny you`re using a BYOP SIM in the Tracfone branded e5. You need to order from the link I provided so that you will receive the SIM kit and the separate airtime card. Then add the airtime to your e5 and store the SIM kit for possible future use.

Is your Verizon coverage satisfactory? Your e5 is capable of using AT&T and T-Mobile service, with a Tracfone SIM change from your stored kit.
    Its a possibility to stay mindful of.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    Lisme explained Tracfone`s incompetence with the wording of many ads. They make major product changes, yet the text remains unchanged.

If you have the Tracfone e5, it came with a Verizon SIM. Tracfone will ask for the IMEI of the e5 when you try to activate the SIM. They will know the phone is Tracfone branded. If they follow procedure they will deny you`re using a BYOP SIM in the Tracfone branded e5. You need to order from the link I provided so that you will receive the SIM kit and the separate airtime card. Then add the airtime to your e5 and store the SIM kit for possible future use.

Is your Verizon coverage satisfactory? Your e5 is capable of using AT&T and T-Mobile service, with a Tracfone SIM change from your stored kit.
    Its a possibility to stay mindful of.
    Thanks for your answer. The Verizon coverage is fine. I actually bought it for the Verizon service because of hurricane season and already having AT&T postpaid. I like the phone but would jump to that QVC lg rebel 4 with their 10.00 off for new customers. With your and Lisme’s reply I guess I would just hit your link and “buy it now” and use the airtime card and save the sim kit. I just don’t trust tracfone and find out the code may not work since I have an active number with them and the byop thing.

Device(s)
    LG V35, V20, iPhone SE, Moto E4, Galaxy Go Prime, Galaxy J3 Sky
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for this, will consider it vs some cheap phone+ bundled mins, my yearly service runs out in about a month and I'm certainly not gonna pay the 100+ bucks simply for a year add on card, seems like the $49 yearly add on via the TF app is gone now I was able to do last year

worst comes to worst I'll get a moto e5 or rebel 4 bundle, either would make fine backup phones for my usage, I used to daily drive a budget moto e4 and got by with it ok

Device(s)
    iPhone 4s
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score

HSN and QVC

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSnake91 View Post
    Thanks for this, will consider it vs some cheap phone+ bundled mins, my yearly service runs out in about a month and I'm certainly not gonna pay the 100+ bucks simply for a year add on card, seems like the $49 yearly add on via the TF app is gone now I was able to do last year

worst comes to worst I'll get a moto e5 or rebel 4 bundle, either would make fine backup phones for my usage, I used to daily drive a budget moto e4 and got by with it ok
    I have moto E5 package deal from HSN. It is on Verizon. It currently is 49.99 and a coupon code 20NEW or NEW20 for 20.00 off your first purchase. I was going to just do that but their friggin system remembers my billing address. The QVC phone package has a 10.00 off code for their 1st time purchasers and I think the moto E5 is 59.99. Just a FYI.

Device(s)
    Moto Z2 Force, X4, G7, G7 Power, G6, G5s+, E5+, E5, E4..
    Carrier(s)
    metro by T-Mobile, TracFone on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, and FreeUp.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by D0lphin View Post
    I have moto E5 package deal from HSN. It is on Verizon. It currently is 49.99 and a coupon code 20NEW or NEW20 for 20.00 off your first purchase. I was going to just do that but their friggin system remembers my billing address. The QVC phone package has a 10.00 off code for their 1st time purchasers and I think the moto E5 is 59.99. Just a FYI.
    Did you make a new account? I just made a new account with same address as my old account and the order went through.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cellular-dude View Post
    Did you make a new account? I just made a new account with same address as my old account and the order went through.
    I checked out as a guest and used a different email. I had a pending charge on the credit card and no email confirmation. The rep said the new20 discount had been used based on my billing address. I bought the eBay airtime pack mentioned earlier in the thread.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast