Thread: Opening a 6th Postpaid Line

Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score

Opening a 6th Postpaid Line

I'm looking to open a 6th postpaid line. I already have 5 lines on post paid.

According to Freedom, last week I could open up a new account and open more lines. This week that's not possible.

Anyone every able to open a 6th line or 2nd account under the same name with Freedom?

Any tips or tricks to get this to work?

I've been a customer for 7.5 years now, have had multiple lines for the last number of years, paid every single bill on time and now that I need another line, they won't allow it. I want to give them more money, but they can figure it out.

I could do pre-paid, but then discount codes don't work from what I've been told and I can't get phones on Tab, so I would really rather have a post paid line and have it under my name.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    One option comes to mind, open a second account and move one existing line off the current shared plan to pair up with the new line.

If their system doesn't allow 6 lines on the same plan, they can't just make an exception to allow 6 lines. Maybe they have a newer version of the plan that might accommodate your needs. Best wishes.
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The option of opening another account, which I'm good with, was presented to me as an option last week. I told them I couldn't get into the store until a week later (this week) and now they say I can't do that.

I have the 5 lines on the Everywhere 50 Promo with F and F on each line and BTS ($27.50 per line). They'll pry those plans from my cold dead hands.

I just want to be able to get more lines with Tabs, but they don't appear to want to come up with a solution to take more of my money each month that doesn't involve prepaid lines (and no codes applied to those lines - I have the $15 per month off codes that they said they'd honour, but maybe that's off the table too now.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    iPhone X & Pixel 2XL
    Carrier(s)
    Telus + Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Should be able to, we have multiple accounts under one name...since I got all my family F&F codes...we tried to move the lines to their own owners names but freedom said we would loose the discount.
    Join me on Telegram https://t.me/Samshares

Telus: $67/20GB Can-US Plan
    Freedom: $30/8GB Can-US (2400 Minutes/1GB)