Thread: How to Compare all the different Phone Plans ?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score

Question How to Compare all the different Phone Plans ?

Is there a tool or app somewhere on this website that compares ALL the different Cell phone plans ?

Don't have the time/patience to search each one individually.

How do you do it ?

TIA

Feedback Score
    prepaidcompare.net

Sent from my moto e5 play using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by munkala View Post
    prepaidcompare.net

Sent from my moto e5 play using HoFo mobile app
    Thank you.

Device(s)
    Motorola G4 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    There are many websites out there that compare plans

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    http://www.bestphoneplans.net is another good one

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Labrat0116 View Post
    Is there a tool or app somewhere on this website that compares ALL the different Cell phone plans ?

Don't have the time/patience to search each one individually.

How do you do it ?

TIA
    In addition to using the sites suggested above, you can also post you usage and network needs here and we can make suggestions.

Feedback Score
    Cannot say about the quality but lowest prices or rates I have seen through online web searches tells me some of them are:
    • Mint Mobile
    • Page Plus Cellular
    • US Mobile
    • Tello

The only one listed here with any retail stores is Page Plus.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joseg2016 View Post
    The only one listed here with any retail stores is Page Plus.

99% of what you think is a Page Plus retail store is just some little repair store in someone's garage or cheap strip mall store for general cell stuff on any carrier. Walk in and say you want PP, they'll just pull a TF BYOP sim off their shelf, stick it in a phone, log on to the PP website and activate it for you. Something we can all do.
    Don't think you can walk in there and be talking to a PP service rep. Their trouble shooting or help with issues specific to PP is no more, and more then likely allot less, then help you'll get in these forums.
    But for allot of people that are totally lost when it comes to getting a phone, it works. There's always a market. And PP is just a leg of Tracfone.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for trying to advise me:
    Quote Originally Posted by rpz1 View Post
    99% of what you think is a Page Plus retail store is just some little repair store in someone's garage or cheap strip mall store for general cell stuff on any carrier. Walk in and say you want PP, they'll just pull a TF BYOP sim off their shelf, stick it in a phone, log on to the PP website and activate it for you. Something we can all do.
    Don't think you can walk in there and be talking to a PP service rep. Their trouble shooting or help with issues specific to PP is no more, and more then likely allot less, then help you'll get in these forums.
    But for allot of people that are totally lost when it comes to getting a phone, it works. There's always a market. And PP is just a leg of Tracfone.
    I figure, the guys in the cell phone service stores which include Page Plus in them know more than I know, so they are more advanced in knowing what to do than I am. My familiarity is not all there yet. I have used a basic phone with one of the major carriers for about two decades, and tried a prepaid m.v.n.o. on a smartphone for a few months. The basic phone basic service was setup for me by the clerks or technicians or representatives in the store. The service and device for the smartphone with the mvno, I setup by using the instructions provided with the device; and setup to new cellular number and activation did work, but I did not feel too secure going through the process. Now that is why I would want to try going through to a retail b&m shop for Page Plus.

Once some new cell service I get reestablished, I may then try testing an additional device and cell service on my own using some mvno's website for setup and activation. I'd choose one of the cheapest plans and company's that I can find in order to learn this on my own. See, PPC is one of the ones which has a couple of very low cost plans AND have a few retail stores where someone there can help me get all the setup done. Otherwise, if something does not go right, the money spent will be lost fast. No reliable tech support.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joseg2016 View Post
    Thanks for trying to advise me:

I figure, the guys in the cell phone service stores which include Page Plus in them know more than I know, so they are more advanced in knowing what to do than I am. My familiarity is not all there yet. I have used a basic phone with one of the major carriers for about two decades, and tried a prepaid m.v.n.o. on a smartphone for a few months. The basic phone basic service was setup for me by the clerks or technicians or representatives in the store. The service and device for the smartphone with the mvno, I setup by using the instructions provided with the device; and setup to new cellular number and activation did work, but I did not feel too secure going through the process. Now that is why I would want to try going through to a retail b&m shop for Page Plus.

Once some new cell service I get reestablished, I may then try testing an additional device and cell service on my own using some mvno's website for setup and activation. I'd choose one of the cheapest plans and company's that I can find in order to learn this on my own. See, PPC is one of the ones which has a couple of very low cost plans AND have a few retail stores where someone there can help me get all the setup done. Otherwise, if something does not go right, the money spent will be lost fast. No reliable tech support.

I understand totally where you're at. Activating and managing your phones through none b&m mvnos can be problems waiting to happen if you don't keep up on things. Just reading through the forums and threads shows that. Activation issues, APN errors, this and that turned on or off, etc. etc. I'm sure there are still tons of people that will find out when the Vzw MVNOs turn off cdma. I still run into people unaware of it. Generally older folks that don't check texts telling them or even have email. They just bought a phone at Walmart for talk and buy a plan card and load it through the phone when they need it. Even though it cost allot more depending on someone's use, sticking with the main carrier and not an mvno is still the best bet for some.

Feedback Score
    MVNOs turn off cdma. I still run into people unaware of it. Generally older folks that don't check texts telling them or even have email.
    Main carrier never sent any text or notice warning me of any end of service for cdma device that I have. This is a big part of the reason why I am looking for a different, maybe mvno especially if there is a hard-form retail store where I can go to have cell service and device setup. Upon visiting the local store of my current MAIN carrier, the representatives there did not inform me to exactly what I needed to know.

Feedback Score
    I sometimes use this: https://www.whistleout.com/CellPhones.
    Want a free $80 Credit for Total Wireless?
    Join Total Wireless and signup for the Rewards Program, and use code found here @ https://rebrand.ly/TotalWireless.
    *Current members can take advantage of this free credit, only if their account was created less than 2 weeks (14 days) ago.*

Feedback Score
    What is OP's usage? Otherwise it's a guessing game.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) UTT 5GB exp 09.27.20
    Good2Go (AT&T) UTT recurring {12*26} $13.38 otd/mo
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.11.21
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 10.01.20