Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Really bad service in Northern Georgia

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wide_opeN View Post
    This is going to sound biased, but get off AT&T at the first opportunity you can. Randall doesn't care about wireless and AT&T ALWAYS will do "just enough" to say they're competing.

At least Verizon will actually do what they say (from self applied pressure).

AT&T is more concerned about selling you satellite TV you don't want lol.

Too, the service is probably oversold/overloaded from that being a legacy AT&T market.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    I agree. Att is really starting to suck in lots of ways. They bit off more than they can chew and the customers are the ones who suffer

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+, ZTE Max, LG Stylo 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    As an actual AT&T customer (in Georgia) I can say that I can see great improvement in the last 2 years. Recently took a 5 hour road trip thru Tennessee & Kentucky then back and never lost service or had any problems, and this included some very rural areas in Kentucky.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S10e
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wide_opeN View Post
    This is going to sound biased, but get off AT&T at the first opportunity you can. Randall doesn't care about wireless and AT&T ALWAYS will do "just enough" to say they're competing.

At least Verizon will actually do what they say (from self applied pressure).

AT&T is more concerned about selling you satellite TV you don't want lol.

Too, the service is probably oversold/overloaded from that being a legacy AT&T market.
    AT&T coverage in metro Atlanta is abysmal. Heck, it's even pathetic in downtown Atlanta around the GSU campus, on Peachtree street near 180 peachtree- in building is non-existent (even on the First Net core). Their RAN is a joke and they know it. Just enough is OK.

Nevermind their anti-consumer, anti-customer B.S. like blocking factory unlocked Androids from using VoLTE and WiFi calling.

I got conned to migrate from T-Mobile to First Net, after months of low signal, call drops, and subpar coverage at home, back to T-Mobile and gone are the call drops, much better in town coverage, super data speed, can use pretty much any unlocked device and use VoLTE/WiFi calling, and paying around 30 percent less.

AT&T really does hate it's customers.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    MTS2000, I am sorry to hear about your poor experience with At&t but as somebody who has traveled to downtown Atlanta with an At&t phone I never had any such issues. The expression YMMV comes to mind. If T-mobile works better for you than so be it.
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2