Thread: Cricket Nokia 3.1 Plus Stock OEM on AT&T

Carrier(s)
    prepaid baby
    Feedback Score

Cricket Nokia 3.1 Plus Stock OEM on AT&T

Is there any way to flash this device back to Nokia OEM stock? Very frustrating cricket version on this phone finally got it unlocked but It won’t do software updates as I don’t have cricket anymore and using it on AT&T now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    did you try doing a factory reset - https://www.hardreset.info/devices/n...-first-method/

Carrier(s)
    prepaid baby
    Feedback Score
    No go apparently you have have an active criicket sim to get updates, I used an unactivated cricket sim and it still won't update software updates to current. Nokia has even stated you must have an active account to get current updates. So I'm 9 months behind in security updates. Is it still safe use this device with out if date software and security updates??

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by buckspaul View Post
    No go apparently you have have an active criicket sim to get updates, I used an unactivated cricket sim and it still won't update software updates to current. Nokia has even stated you must have an active account to get current updates. So I'm 9 months behind in security updates. Is it still safe use this device with out if date software and security updates?? Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    did you try updating the phone over WIFI ?? might also try taking the phone to your nearest best buy and have them update your phone.

Carrier(s)
    prepaid baby
    Feedback Score
    Here's what I have tried so far:
    1. Factory reset with no sim and wifi only
    2. Inserted unactivated cricket sim and left phone on for a few days on wifi
    No luck
    Ieft cricket and currently using this on ATT
    I bought the device from cricket directly not Best buy.
    Current software security patches are dates. 03/2019 Nokia stated it should have 11/2019 security updates

Sent from my SM-G975U using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by buckspaul View Post
    Here's what I have tried so far: 1. Factory reset with no sim and wifi only 2. Inserted unactivated cricket sim and left phone on for a few days on wifi No luck Ieft cricket and currently using this on ATT I bought the device from cricket directly not Best buy. Current software security patches are dates. 03/2019 Nokia stated it should have 11/2019 security updates Sent from my SM-G975U using HoFo mobile app
    best buy has the Geek Squad service that helps with phone updates etc. also see this thread over at cricket forums - https://community.cricketwireless.co...plus/td-p/2226