Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 8 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast

Thread: The final obstacle to the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Begins Tomorrow

Device(s)
    Note9
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Google Fi, Mint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    Talking about Trump in this forum is pretty much off-topic. I don't even know if Trump has even made a direct comment regarding this merger. If you want to get into politics, HoFo has a forum setup with that so you can speak your views:

https://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php/448
    It's not politics, it's the T-Mobile merger. Your comments are extremely ignorant, you seem to have been living under a rock for the past 3-5 years.

That's false. You said that I claimed that T-Mobile's network is somehow as good as AT&T's or Verizon:
    You did, therefore, I am not making anything up.

Yet, you can't quote a SINGLE post where I said such a thing. Not one.

The problem for you is that I never said that.
    You've said it repeatedly, but it's not my job to go through your 14,000 posts of trash and document each and every time you've flip-flopped, contradicted yourself, and just flat-out lied. That would be an entire project the garbage is so voluminous.

I already said I travel around. I fly to other cities and T-Mobile works when I land. I drive from city to city and I have T-Mobile service on the roads I drive on. Admittedly, I'm not out in the swamps, or dusty trails, or hanging out in desolate areas.
    You are lying one way or another. There is no way that T-Mobile works everywhere. There's no way that Verizon or AT&T work everywhere. They may well work 95% of the time, but there's no way that they work all the time.

Houses, restaurants, retail stores, I have coverage. I never said that every American should expect the same results I get. I just made the simple statement that I have coverage wherever I go. This is 2020 and not decades earlier where technology was more challenged to provide such coverage.
    Actually, older 850mhz AMPS provided significantly more coverage than 3G, which provides significantly more coverage than LTE from a given tower. Providers are building out more density and coverage, some areas will gain, some will lose as they build towers out and move from 3G to LTE-only.

There is no way that you travel anywhere and have coverage all the time. It's not possible on any US carrier, not even the mighty Verizon. You're either lying about traveling or lying about T-Mobile's coverage (and cell phone coverage in general). I'd bet on the latter.

Yes, it's the same old tired name calling again. You can't discuss the issues, so you have to resort to that.
    I do discuss the issues. I also say it like it is, and call T-Mobile fanboys for what they are.

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    Looking at existing plans on sprint's web site, at least the easy to find ones, don't seem all that low. $70 (+ tax, I presume) is less capable than the $70 plan on T-Mobile with tax included.
    iPhone 11 is my current primary phone. I have older model iPhones and Moto phones available on other lines. Currently prepaid, though would consider postpaid on right plan.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan76 View Post
    You did, therefore, I am not making anything up.
    Sure you are. It's a complete fabrication on your part.

but it's not my job to go through your 14,000 posts
    But is it your job to lie about what I said? To make up things that others say and then you argue with what you made up? I quote you whenever, I respond to you. See the difference? You can't quote me because I didn't say such a thing.

Your hatred of T-Mobile is so great that you have to make up things their customers state to argue you with them. You repeatedly call their customers names. You say they have the worst customers of any of the carriers. On and on, all because you hate the company, their executives, their employees and their customers.

If you love your carrier so much, just go celebrate how great it is with other customers from that company. Clearly you can't do that.

There is no way that T-Mobile works everywhere.
    I never said T-Mobile works "everywhere". Another made up statement by you.

There is no way that you travel anywhere and have coverage all the time.
    I didn't say I traveled "anywhere". Again you made that up.

It's not possible on any US carrier, not even the mighty Verizon.
    Yes, everybody reading this thread knows that no carriers covers 100% of the country. Fortunately, for me, I don't go to 100% of the country and I never will. I go where I go and I get coverage where I go. You have no idea of all of the places I go, therefore you have no way of saying truthfully that I have these big coverage gaps. It's just fabrication after fabrication on your part. Clearly you have all of these coverage issues and you want everyone to share in your misery.

I also say it like it is, and call T-Mobile fanboys for what they are.
    Yes, your name calling is well established.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kevink1 View Post
    Looking at existing plans on sprint's web site, at least the easy to find ones, don't seem all that low. $70 (+ tax, I presume) is less capable than the $70 plan on T-Mobile with tax included.
    They have a $35 a month Kickstarter plan, a $60 unlimited plan, and I believe lines 3-5 on family plans are still free. So you can get something like 5 lines for like 125.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    I just hope the judge makes a ruling soon so this thread can finally die.
    Donald Newcomb

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
    I just hope the judge makes a ruling soon so this thread can finally die.
    Then it'll be long live the appeals thread. Which will last 4 years. Fun, fun, fun for years to come.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) UTnT 5GB exp 09.27.20
    Red Pocket (AT&T) UTnT 1GB exp 02.12.20
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.11.21
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 04.11.20

Device(s)
    HTC Amaze 4G
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan76 View Post
    I ruin the boards
    Thanks for reaffirming it.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X505F using HoFo mobile app
    Speeds from my HTC Sensation The last one is Roadrunner-Way to impress, Time Warner

Device(s)
    Note9
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Google Fi, Mint
    Feedback Score
    Sure you are. It's a complete fabrication on your part.
    WRONG.

But is it your job to lie about what I said? To make up things that others say and then you argue with what you made up? I quote you whenever, I respond to you. See the difference? You can't quote me because I didn't say such a thing.

Your hatred of T-Mobile is so great that you have to make up things their customers state to argue you with them. You repeatedly call their customers names. You say they have the worst customers of any of the carriers. On and on, all because you hate the company, their executives, their employees and their customers.
    WRONG, WRONG, and WRONG.

I never said T-Mobile works "everywhere". Another made up statement by you.
    You've said it many times.

I didn't say I traveled "anywhere". Again you made that up.
    I already said I travel around. I fly to other cities and T-Mobile works when I land. I drive from city to city and I have T-Mobile service on the roads I drive on. Admittedly, I'm not out in the swamps, or dusty trails, or hanging out in desolate areas.

Houses, restaurants, retail stores, I have coverage. I never said that every American should expect the same results I get. I just made the simple statement that I have coverage wherever I go. This is 2020 and not decades earlier where technology was more challenged to provide such coverage.
    That was 5 posts back and you've already contradicted yourself. Jeez.

Yes, everybody reading this thread knows that no carriers covers 100% of the country. Fortunately, for me, I don't go to 100% of the country and I never will. I go where I go and I get coverage where I go. You have no idea of all of the places I go, therefore you have no way of saying truthfully that I have these big coverage gaps. It's just fabrication after fabrication on your part. Clearly you have all of these coverage issues and you want everyone to share in your misery.
    BS. You can't travel anywhere in this country without running into dead zones and holes. Even in major cities that have pretty much universal outdoor coverage, there are many buildings that have in-building coverage issues. And of course most of this country is not a city, and there are TONS of holes and dead spots. Anyone who can't acknowledge this basic fact is simply a liar.

Yes, your name calling is well established.
    Saying it like it is isn't "name calling". It's saying it like it is. T-Mobile fanboys are T-Mobile fanboys. There's just no two ways about that.

Quote Originally Posted by MasonDoctorJT View Post
    Thanks for reaffirming it.
    Selective quoting to that extreme is the same as just lying.

Feedback Score
    I haven't visited here in several days, and wouldn't you know this discussion is nothing but a mudpit.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Then it'll be long live the appeals thread. Which will last 4 years. Fun, fun, fun for years to come.
    T-Mobile is not going to wait for years for an appeal. If they lose they will just announce the merger is off an move on

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    T-Mobile is not going to wait for years for an appeal. If they lose they will just announce the merger is off an move on
    This is likely true.

Feedback Score
    I was thinking the other way round. The State AG's appealing.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    ATTENTION:

Stop the personal discussion. If you all want to report posts, do so. If you want to send information about how you suspect a user has created yet another account, use the private message feature and send that information to a moderator.

Lastly, if you don't use T-Mo, don't like T-Mo or whatever, get the heck out of this forum if all you're going to do is be disruptive and call people "fanboy's" because they disagree with you...it's a waste of everyone's time when folks want to actually participate in discussions.
    Last edited by martin_j001; 01-15-2020 at 08:35 AM.

Become a Premium Member or Advertiser here!
    Want to use a referral link in your signature, support the forums by becoming a Premium Member!
    Have you read the forum rules lately?
    If you have a problem with a post for any reason, please report it rather than responding to it, and a moderator will be along shortly.

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    What really ticks me off a little is it being a 2 year process. Whether for or against the deal 2 years isnt efficient any way you look at it. I think April makes 2 years since they announced it

This could be analyzed scrutinized liked or disliked and decided in a year. I'm sure T-Mobile has delayed certain upgrades and builds which is understandable until they know for sure.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themanhimself View Post
    What really ticks me off a little is it being a 2 year process. Whether for or against the deal 2 years isnt efficient any way you look at it. I think April makes 2 years since they announced it

This could be analyzed scrutinized liked or disliked and decided in a year. I'm sure T-Mobile has delayed certain upgrades and builds which is understandable until they know for sure.
    I agree with this honestly. No matter how a person feels about the merger, this process has been asinine. Though to be fair, I think both Sprint and T-Mobile knew this wouldn't be easy going into it.

Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 8 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast