Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: AT&T Business Unlimited thread

Feedback Score
    Ok so a followup to my "research". DTM works only on conventional phone lines. Data only lines cannot get added during or after enrollment online. It may be possible with manual override of some kind after calling support but I just don't see the point even if a data only line can download the on-demand escalation app to get to QCI6. The Business Elite line with an always on QCI6 at the current discounts is a fantastic offering in my opinion, even when there is an option for consumer paid firstnet.

The consumer paid FirstNet is QCI7 (Lowest Priority Level 4 within FirstNet levels, which is what most are signing up for in store). They can get bumped to QCI6 in theory during emergency or even at busy events and only in certain outlier scenarios *might* have service when a business elite line won't, but this needs to be actually seen in real life. Agency paid FirstNet phone lines (Priority Level 2/3) on the other hand are like business elite QCI6 all the time, but it comes with 22GB cap in official verbiage. Agency Paid FirstNet lines go to the right people hopefully and are managed the way they are supposed to be managed.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tifozi View Post
    Ok so a followup to my "research". DTM works only on conventional phone lines. Data only lines cannot get added during or after enrollment online. It may be possible with manual override of some kind after calling support but I just don't see the point even if a data only line can download the on-demand escalation app to get to QCI6. The Business Elite line with an always on QCI6 at the current discounts is a fantastic offering in my opinion, even when there is an option for consumer paid firstnet.

The consumer paid FirstNet is QCI7 (Lowest Priority Level 4 within FirstNet levels, which is what most are signing up for in store). They can get bumped to QCI6 in theory during emergency or even at busy events and only in certain outlier scenarios *might* have service when a business elite line won't, but this needs to be actually seen in real life. Agency paid FirstNet phone lines (Priority Level 2/3) on the other hand are like business elite QCI6 all the time, but it comes with 22GB cap in official verbiage. Agency Paid FirstNet lines go to the right people hopefully and are managed the way they are supposed to be managed.
    Good research. Glad I switched my 7 lines over to the business unlimited elite plan.
    Your results may vary. Network performance differs per user location.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tifozi View Post

Sorry to resurrect an older topic, I just switched to the Business Unlimited Elite plan a few days ago. I have a support ticket pending with tech support about the Fast Track app. When I open the app it says my phone isn't authorized...call IT person or at&t customer support. The reps I spoke with said fast track is active on my account. Is it the case that Fast Track is always enabled on my plan and I don't need to install or use the app? Thanks for any additional feedback.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jlp2979 View Post
    Sorry to resurrect an older topic, I just switched to the Business Unlimited Elite plan a few days ago. I have a support ticket pending with tech support about the Fast Track app. When I open the app it says my phone isn't authorized...call IT person or at&t customer support. The reps I spoke with said fast track is active on my account. Is it the case that Fast Track is always enabled on my plan and I don't need to install or use the app? Thanks for any additional feedback.
    Fast track is always enabled on your plan. You don't need to install the app. It's a feature of the new Business Unlimited Elite plan.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TWX View Post
    Fast track is always enabled on your plan. You don't need to install the app. It's a feature of the new Business Unlimited Elite plan.
    Thank you for clarifying, appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    Thank you for clarifying, appreciate it.
    Is this unlimited plan still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cnotes20191 View Post
    Is this unlimited plan still available?

Yes it is still available.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TWX View Post
    Yes it is still available.
    Can you provide a link to it? Thanks!

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by smokieunc View Post
    Can you provide a link to it? Thanks!

You know you can just go on AT&T’s website....

https://www.att.com/smallbusiness/ex...Z45TRI09q59thO

Feedback Score
    You know you can just go on AT&T’s website....

https://www.att.com/smallbusiness/ex...Z45TRI09q59thO

So sorry for that inconvenience

Feedback Score
    How long does it take for the website to verify my business?

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by smokieunc View Post
    How long does it take for the website to verify my business?

I previously had a business account back in 2015 or so, so they still had my EIN in their system. Called business sales line, they asked me for my business name, registered LLC name, EIN. They made sure it matched my state's business database (they seem to have checked, not sure if actually happened). It processed instantly, the rep authorized an E-SIM which popped up on my phone and I was activated before the call ended.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3