Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Two activation numbers

Feedback Score
    Success! My left wing educated Marxist snobish sister in law successfully ported her tracfone number from her ancient phone to her new moto e5, Still available on ebay for $50. She smuggly told me over the phone that she avoided using the fingerprint unlocking feature so that her arch enemy, "Google" wouldnt get her fingerprint!!!!!!!!!!
    You cant make this stuff up.
    I have another friend who lives in the woods in a very nice house in North Idaho,near Athol, which is a very small town, ... retired US Army intellegence warrent officer, who wont have a cell phone because he thinks the US government would "track" him. He is half Dutch and has a German wife and they speak German at home so he has a definate accent. Its fun crossing the border into Canada with him cause they ask him where he is from and he says, "Athol!"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    I don't use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and any of those social-networking crap.
    My sentiment exactly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    Success! My left wing educated Marxist snobish sister in law successfully ported her tracfone number from her ancient phone to her new moto e5, Still available on ebay for $50. She smuggly told me over the phone that she avoided using the fingerprint unlocking feature so that her arch enemy, "Google" wouldnt get her fingerprint!!!!!!!!!!
    You cant make this stuff up.
    I have another friend who lives in the woods in a very nice house in North Idaho,near Athol, which is a very small town, ... retired US Army intellegence warrent officer, who wont have a cell phone because he thinks the US government would "track" him. He is half Dutch and has a German wife and they speak German at home so he has a definate accent. Its fun crossing the border into Canada with him cause they ask him where he is from and he says, "Athol!"
    Sorry, but I have to.

Name:  the dentist.gif
Views: 123
Size:  54.7 KB

Name:  boggs.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  81.4 KB

Carrier(s)
    BellSouth Mobility, AirTouch, Cingular, Verizon, StraightTalk, PagePlus, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    Success! My left wing educated Marxist snobish sister in law successfully ported her tracfone number from her ancient phone to her new moto e5
    Better not to confuse her by incorrectly labeling transferring her TF service from her old phone to her new phone "porting."

Porting is moving a phone number from phone carrier A to phone carrier B. The device is irrelevant.

Feedback Score
    They do spy on you, only question is if even a "dumb" phone would do the same.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcarcas View Post
    New dumb phones & a lot of older dumb phones are capable.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) UTnT 5GB exp 09.27.20
    Red Pocket (AT&T) UTnT 1GB exp 02.12.20
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.11.21
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 04.11.20

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcarcas View Post
    That depends on how dumb the phone is, and who "they" are. A phone that doesn't use the Android operating system is not monitored by Google. An iPhone is not tracked by Google, but is tracked by Apple. A Windows phone is tracked by Microsoft. A phone that can't run any app is only tracked by the phone carrier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2