Thread: Is anyone willing to give away their FreeUp free plan?

Feedback Score

Is anyone willing to give away their FreeUp free plan?

Since FreeUp changed their free offerings from 1,000 minutes/texts to 500 minutes/texts to 250 minutes/texts to no new free plans being offered, I thought some people might be investigating other options and might not need their free plan any longer.

I am looking for a "free" plan for a family member and FreeUp customer service told me that a free plan is no longer offered. Since the plan would be used in case emergency road service is needed, the lowest minute/text "free" plan would work.

If you agree to give away your free plan, I would send you a self-addressed, stamped envelope so that you could mail the SIM, and I would provide information so that you could update the account so that I would not have any of your personal information. I would pay it forward by helping someone else in some way. Thanks for considering this request.

Note: This request was originally posted in another thread, but it was moved here in order to not highjack the original thread. I apologize if I did not follow the proper procedure with my previous post.

Carrier(s)
    LycaMobile, FtreedomPop, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    I don't think it would be possible to remove the credit card info from the account without replacing it - are you prepared to hand over your CC info to some random internet person? :-O

Also I suspect most would want $$$ to cover what they paid for their SIM at least...

Feedback Score
    I could create a virtual credit card number with a $1 value to put on the account.

I will pay it forward or mail cash, if needed, to cover the SIM cost.

Feedback Score

If someone can afford a car and car maintenance expenses, surely that person can afford to just pay $3/mo for an Ultramobile account?

https://www.ultramobile.com/paygo/

You can already be helpful to your family member by donating $36/ year to him/her.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Maru View Post
    If someone can afford a car and car maintenance expenses, surely that person can afford to just pay $3/mo for an Ultramobile account?

https://www.ultramobile.com/paygo/

You can already be helpful to your family member by donating $36/ year to him/her.
    Well, if you can beg for something for free, why not give it a try.

Device(s)
    Tin cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'll offer my sim & service for $250 (shipping included), in addition, login & password will also be provided. Payment via paypal. Only family/friends type payments accepted, no credit/debit cards.