Thread: Panasonic link2cell

Device(s)
    Moto E4 Plus, Moto G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop, Red Pocket (AT&T & Verizon)
    Feedback Score

Panasonic link2cell

Anyone here using Panasonic link2cell with a smartphone? I've used the same unit with flip phones in the past with great success. With smartphones neither Android or iPhones will automatically reconnect. Tried all settings on both devices with no success. The units reconnect for a few seconds and then disconnect. I'm about ready to give up

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Rules View Post
    Anyone here using Panasonic link2cell with a smartphone? I've used the same unit with flip phones in the past with great success. With smartphones neither Android or iPhones will automatically reconnect. Tried all settings on both devices with no success. The units reconnect for a few seconds and then disconnect. I'm about ready to give up

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using HoFo mobile app
    I have used link2cell with several different android handsets with no problem by following the manual instructions. Is your phone connected to any other devices when you try to reconnect? Do you have another bluetooth device that you can connect to; move away until it disconnects and then go back to see if it auto-reconnects properly?

Feedback Score
    I use Panasonic with an iphone se, no issues.

Feedback Score
    I have not needed to use mine since I got cell service that works inside the house. Before that I had to put the cellphone at a window for it to have usable cell signal.

I checked mine with my Moto E5. It stayed connected since yesterday - about 24 hours. I was not there watching it to see if it disconnected/reconnected.

Do you have it set for auto connect to cellphone? [MENU] #632

I do not have any other Bluetooth running in the house and I don't use the E5 with the car Bluetooth. It would not surprise me if those could confuse things.

Years ago with a feature phone it would disconnect and the phone did not automatically reconnect. The phone would make a bee-doop sound every few minutes and it was waiting for press a button to reconnect. This always happened in the middle of the night which was beyond annoying.

The E5 does not have any setting about automatically connecting, but it does.

Device(s)
    Moto E4 Plus, Moto G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop, Red Pocket (AT&T & Verizon)
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for all the replies. I had a chance to test with a different Panasonic model yesterday, but unfortunately ended up with the same result. Initial pairing connection works fine, but any re-connection only lasts about 5 seconds before disconnecting. The smartphone does not attempt to do any more auto connects. A few manual reconnects later it stays connected.

Have tested with 2 Moto E4 Plus models & an iPhone 7. What Panasonic models are you all using? I have tried both the KX-TG76 & KX-TG78 in 3 different houses.

Feedback Score
    ...Have tested with 2 Moto E4 Plus models & an iPhone 7. What Panasonic models are you all using? I have tried both the KX-TG76 & KX-TG78 in 3 different houses.
    Mine is a KX-TG76 which is pretty old, like 10 years.

Feedback Score

Have tested with 2 Moto E4 Plus models & an iPhone 7. What Panasonic models are you all using? I have tried both the KX-TG76 & KX-TG78 in 3 different houses.
    I have the KX-TG78.

Feedback Score
    Tg7621 or 7623 is mine