Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Red Pocket's New But Worse Online Account Page

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GPz1100 View Post
    @Boz1, It's called progress and innovation! Get with the program. The new olam is very disjointed. As you pointed out, the apply renewal pin option is missing. In addition, clearly seeing monthly/annual expiration is now broken too. Not to mention it takes multiple clicks to see air time remaining.

It used to be you logged in, and right on that page were all account details. Now you need to click on the line (number). Main page shows annual expiration date, while number detail shows monthly expiration. What a mess!

This is what happens when software people get a directive to make things appear new, fresh. Oh and lets confuse the customer while we're at it.

In all seriousness they'll probably add the features back in a future update ----- while breaking something else.
    I can log in and just scroll down 1/3 page to my current allowances. I did change the URL on my login link to that page, but it goes right to it without needing new login credentials.

Feedback Score
    How do you see the expiration date of your plan on the new account page?

Don't think its the "Renewal Date". Last month the renewal date was this month but now the renewal date is next month.

Feedback Score

Expiration date

Quote Originally Posted by HFUN View Post
    How do you see the expiration date of your plan on the new account page?

Don't think its the "Renewal Date". Last month the renewal date was this month but now the renewal date is next month.
    If you have an annual plan, your renewal date for the annual plan is on the first screen with your phone number. If you click on "View Details / Pay", the next screen "Renewal Date" is when you will get a fresh set of voice/minutes/data for the next month.

I believe if you just have a month-to-month plan, then the "Renewal Date" will be the same on the first page as it is on the second page.

Device(s)
    Tin cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    There was one thread here where red pocket renewals/stacking was discussed. I can't find it, but here's a data point.

Current Expiration 3/3/2020. Applied annual ebay refill for same type of plan (1K min/unl text, 1gb data) today. It stacked!

New exp date is 2/27/2021.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2