Thread: Is HD Voice, VoLTE included on the $300 yearly plan?

Feedback Score

Is HD Voice, VoLTE included on the $300 yearly plan?

I’m considering the $300 annual plan, using my iPhone 8 (unlocked, A1863). I gotta have HD Voice, or whatever at&t calls it. I can’t find good info in any of the fine print. Is it available?

Obviously, anyone who feels like it can respond, but I’m hoping to hear from someone currently on this plan using an iPhone. What is your experience? Thank you.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Boom Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by monroe37 View Post
    I’m considering the $300 annual plan, using my iPhone 8 (unlocked, A1863). I gotta have HD Voice, or whatever at&t calls it. I can’t find good info in any of the fine print. Is it available?

Obviously, anyone who feels like it can respond, but I’m hoping to hear from someone currently on this plan using an iPhone. What is your experience? Thank you.
    Assuming you are in an area that ATT covers with LTE, yes. VoLTE wasn't offered on prepaid until early 2019.
    iPhone 11 is my current primary phone. I have older model iPhones and Moto phones available on other lines. Trying to simplify to 2 prepaid lines, one on the Verizon network and a limited minute plan on ATT to improve coverage area. 12 month plans to help me fight the urge to switch. The good old days of contracts where you had to pay a hefty ETF to leave

Feedback Score
    Thank you kevink1. I do have good at&t LTE around me.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11
    Carrier(s)
    310-150
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by monroe37 View Post

That's just a specially-priced version of the 8GB plan. They've added some promotions over the years that "bolt on" to that plan, but the basic functionality is no different—the 8GB+17GB "Walmart" plan and 8GB+8GB double data plan are the same, and all of those support VoLTE/HD Voice and Wi-Fi calling on supported phones. Since iPhones are generally treated universally for those features, yours should be fine (I had an unlocked "SIM free" 8 Plus to begin with and had all those features).