Thread: $20 autopay discount promo and multi line account

Feedback Score

$20 autopay discount promo and multi line account

I just activated a new line on $65 plan with the current $20 autopay promo. If I join a multi line account will I lose that promo?

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by overlock View Post
    I just activated a new line on $65 plan with the current $20 autopay promo. If I join a multi line account will I lose that promo?
    You should not. I have 2 lines on the $50 plan, and my monthly bill is $70. I get $20 off for autopay and $10 for multi-line.

Line 1:
    Plan: $50 Monthly Plan
    $20 AutoPay Savings

Line 2:
    Plan: $50 Monthly Plan
    $40 with Multi-Line Discount
    Durham, NC

Device(s)
    Galaxy S9, iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Over at RedFlagDeals, there are people with constant trouble on that plan in a multi-line group. It appears that all the lines in the multi-line group have to be the $65 with the $20 AutoPay discount. If not, AT&T's system can't handle it and you have to call every single month to get credited back.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/walm...167/#p32072984

percy wrote:

For anyone running a multi-line group and has a member on the $65 unlimited plan and the $20 autopay promo discount is being successfully applied, did you have any problems originally getting that line to get the promo? I've been on countless calls with customer service and they keep telling me because I (as the admin) was activated before this promo was introduced and I'm only on a $50 plan, a new line I add to my group (that was getting the $20 discount before joining the group) will not get the $20 promo autopay discount and will only get the $10 promo autopay discount. I've got tickets submitted and I still can't get a resolution to this problem.
    MikeA92094 wrote:

I've had the same issue as well. For most the part I had them credit the difference but eventually that stopped as well. I submitted a dispute and got a call from office of President. Long story short it is a system glitch where because member that created the multiline is in a different promotion they won't stack properly. They are aware of the issue and are working on fixing it no eta. So basically sol. I did get them to transfer that members line to Walmart promotion as a exception because of being told the line would get the auto pay discount.

P.s. for all those that care these are some of the issues why it's a headache for the admin of the line and why there is usually a small profit for the admin. I've been dealing with this issue ongoing for 4 months now. The whole time the member still paid what his bill is supposed to be I just had to fight with at&t to get the remainder of the money
    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    Koodo: Unlimited Canada Talk, World Text, 8+9 GB Data
    AT&T: Unlimited talk & text in and between the U.S., Canada, & Mexico, 8+17 GB data

Feedback Score
    Looks like I might have trouble. All lines will have been activated in the promo period however one of them is on the $50 plan. The other 2 will be on the $65 plan. I'll set up multi line and see what happens.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S9, iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Looks like I might have trouble. All lines will have been activated in the promo period however one of them is on the $50 plan. The other 2 will be on the $65 plan. I'll set up multi line and see what happens.
    As long as the multi-line group administrator is one of the $65 lines, you've got a chance of everything working fine (according to the $50-line administrators over at RedFlagDeals). Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Night_Owl View Post
    As long as the multi-line group administrator is one of the $65 lines, you've got a chance of everything working fine (according to the $50-line administrators over at RedFlagDeals). Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

I was able to combine 2 $65 plan lines and it looks like both will receive the $20 autopay discount promo as well as the multi line discount with the next bill totaling $80.

The next step is to add the $50 line but I’m going to wait until it renews once.

Feedback Score
    hi guys wasn’t sure where to ask but i’m the admin of a 5 line 8gb double promo for 140 total. if i change my line to the 65 nil will that screw up the other 4 lines ? i checked the multi line calculator and the total would be 145 .. only 5 more than what i’m paying now