Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Maybe Sprint is sucking the life out of TMo

Sorry to hear this guy's

Feedback Score
    Maybe Tracfone got hacked. Looks suspicious to me.

We know how little attention TF pays to some things.

Sorry all this is happening to everyone.

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by arny56 View Post
    Went to bed last night with 8.3GB, woke up this morning to 7.34MB.
    I'm surprised that your balance got hit so late. I had figured that the problem was caused by some bad changes/programming in TF/T-mobile during the weekend and all the phones on TF/T-mo would be hit at the same time.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Who knows how the mysterious ways of tracfone work? Still haven't got my data back.

Feedback Score
    yesterday, I have a chat and escalated up to the supervisor level who insist that I used up all my data. I gave up even after I told them my phone's log is only 130MB for the month. After I found this forum last night, I did another chat just now and explained to them what I saw on the forum. They just add my 7GB back to my account. You do have to ask; otherwise, nothing happen. Tracfone really is asking for trouble if they keep insisting that they don't have a system problem. I can see a good class action law suit coming if they don't give the data back to consumers.

Device(s)
    BB 8320
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The last chat agent I spoke with insisted that they could not pull up previous chat sessions. Is this true? If so, why bother to get chat transcripts and/or chat ticket numbers? It boggles my mind that two agents committed to fix my problem, indicating good intent, but failed due to ineptitude; then, subsequent agents would not acknowledge the problem.

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CAL7 View Post
    The last chat agent I spoke with insisted that they could not pull up previous chat sessions. Is this true?
    I don't think that's true. One time I used Chat to do a cross-carrier transfer to a new phone and asked the rep to change my phone number because the old one got a lot of spam. The bundled time/days got added but the old units/days didn't get carried over. The rep told me it'd take a few hours. After a few hours and it didn't happen, I contacted Chat and gave the ticket number. The next rep checked the transcript and added the units/days from the old phone without argument.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CAL7 View Post
    The last chat agent I spoke with insisted that they could not pull up previous chat sessions. Is this true?
    Yes... that is a lie or lack of knowledge by the CSR.
    The transcript number should allow them to pull it up immediately. But without a number, it may never be found.
    I have also cut and pasted parts of an old transcript into a current chat, that they then accepted as proof.
    Make your own copy of all chats do not rely on receiving an e-mailed copy from them.

Device(s)
    SG S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone via T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Hey everyone, just want to give an update on my situation.

It's really sad for me. I'm a very happy Tracfone customer until today. Chatted and gone through 4 customer service reps. They still refuse to restore my missing data. I don't have any proof, but I do remember I have around 2-3gb of mobile data left a week ago, and I'm mostly on Wi-Fi.

I still need mobile data to keep in touch with family in case I can't access to Wi-Fi. I guess I'll buy more data and just move on since it's only $10 for 1gb, or $50 for 3gb (exclusively on ebay). I'll be also taking screenshots from now on too every week or every day since Tracfone would not keep a record mobile data.

edit and note: Better than taking a screenshot. Text "BAL" to "611611" on your current Tracfone phone, and it'll message back your current remaining Data, SMS, and Minutes. Do this often if needed. Keep the text message for your records and back it up in case.
    Last edited by beev_; 02-12-2020 at 10:10 AM.

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by beev_ View Post
    it's only $10 for 1gb, or $50 for 3gb (exclusively on ebay).
    How's that 3GB a better buy? New math?

Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by beev_ View Post
    edit and note: Better than taking a screenshot. Text "BAL" to "611611" on your current Tracfone phone, and it'll message back your current remaining Data, SMS, and Minutes. Do this often if needed. Keep the text message for your records and back it up in case.
    Not sure those types of records are enough "evidence" to get your balance back.
    I'm under the impression only an online Chat with TF that they confirm your balance and you have a Ticket # to refer to is sufficient.
    I may be wrong.
    iPhone 7 Plus on Tracfone BYOP.
    I hate Apple. (I really miss Android)

Feedback Score
    Slowly my data (12GB) is being restored on my 2 phones. Due to Tracfone agents only being able to add 10GB/day, it'll take 3 days. One phone is done the other will be done tomorrow. Save all chat sessions and especially your ticket #s. I'm hearing this was caused by Tracfone system upgrade to their T-mobil network.

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian VT View Post
    Not sure those types of records are enough "evidence" to get your balance back.
    I'm under the impression only an online Chat with TF that they confirm your balance and you have a Ticket # to refer to is sufficient.
    I may be wrong.
    The screenshots of balance info from the MyAccount app or 611611 can be used when submitting a complaint with the FCC and Miami BBB. When dealing with TF reps, only the chat transcript and ticket number are useful.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    How's that 3GB a better buy? New math?
    I wondered the same thing.

But it might just be poorly written by beev_.

I think maybe beev_ is referring to the 1200/1200/3GB/1Year $49.99 TF eBay plan.

Device(s)
    SG S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone via T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    I wondered the same thing.

But it might just be poorly written by beev_.

I think maybe beev_ is referring to the 1200/1200/3GB/1Year $49.99 TF eBay plan.
    yeah, i'm just stupid, lol.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast