Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: CBRS B48 spotted on Verizon in downtown Lansing, Michigan.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max, Pixel 3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile & Sprint (via Google Fi), AT&T (via Red Pocket Mobile and Airalo)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    I've made 4 trips around the area so far while mapping but its not showing up for some reason. I've even seen a lot of LAA which isn't on there yet either. I've re-uploaded data points as well.

Attachment 165430
    I think Cell Mapper only shows PCCs, not CA channels. I could be wrong.

I知 still curious about the B48 found near downtown Las Vegas. I plan on checking that out next month when I知 there.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk
    Check out my Reno Area Wireless Information & Cellular Guide website for cell site location maps, pictures & more https://RenoWirelessInfo.com

Feedback Score

CBRS B48 spotted on Verizon in downtown Lansing, Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoWirelessGuru View Post

I知 still curious about the B48 found near downtown Las Vegas. I plan on checking that out next month when I知 there.

If there痴 a market that Verizon needs help with capacity it痴 Las Vegas. They only have 10x10 band 2, 10x10 band 4, 25mhz band 5, 10x10 band 13, 10x10 band 66. 105 MHz of total spectrum with no wideband. 60-80 MHz of CBRS would really help.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoWirelessGuru View Post

That was the case for a long time but I think they can determine added DL only carriers now. B46/LAA and B29(AT&T) are in the band filter and some coverage is shown on the maps now. It may take quite some time for it to display but Cellmapper was identifying it as B48.

Someone on Reddit posted a link a while back stating that the area in Vegas was a test area for CBRS. Perhaps it was being tested on DL and UL and was mapped. You should see some really good results there.

Feedback Score
    I’m confused. I came across this on CellMapper https://m.imgur.com/a/pBA8VB1 and it’s listing bands 19, 25, 26, and 46 and I’m seeing a few places on the map reporting bands 25 and 26.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DebiLee View Post
    I’m confused. I came across this on CellMapper https://m.imgur.com/a/pBA8VB1 and it’s listing bands 19, 25, 26, and 46 and I’m seeing a few places on the map reporting bands 25 and 26.
    Some of the sites are doing MFBI which is why those bands are being reported. I will try and dig out a screenshot I took last year.....

Feedback Score
    Damn well that’s confusing. Anyway to turn it off? What’s even weirder is some of those bands don’t even show up anywhere on the map, like band 19 and 46.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    That was the case for a long time but I think they can determine added DL only carriers now. B46/LAA and B29(AT&T) are in the band filter and some coverage is shown on the maps now. It may take quite some time for it to display but Cellmapper was identifying it as B48.

Someone on Reddit posted a link a while back stating that the area in Vegas was a test area for CBRS. Perhaps it was being tested on DL and UL and was mapped. You should see some really good results there.

I came across this article about Vegas https://www.fiercewireless.com/tech/...-to-race-track

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3