Thread: Bremerton, WA (Kitsap Peninsula) coverage

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Question Bremerton, WA (Kitsap Peninsula) coverage

I will be moving from Albuquerque, New Mexico to Port Orchard, Washington (Seattle area) in about two weeks. I have AT&T right now, and am wondering if there is descent cell coverage in and around the Kitsap Peninsula, Bremerton, Port Orchard and Annapolis Washington. Was wondering if I should experiment with T-Mobile once I get there since their headquarters in the Seattle area.

Thanks guys!

Feedback Score
    AT&T coverage map - https://www.att.com/maps/wireless-coverage.html shows good coverage in that area.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8, iPad Mini 4, Blackberry KEY 2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I live in the area your moving to and Verizon is the best out here hands down.. we don't have very good AT&T or T-Mobile signal here in Kitsap county... It's a shame but i reccomend moving over to Verizon

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I live in Port Orchard. I use both Verizon and AT&T. I agree that Verizon generally has better coverage, but also much worse congestion in some areas. Gig Harbor is one of those areas. Verizon is all but un-usable there on most days.

I switched my primary number to AT&T for this very reason, and don’t regret it.

I would suggest arriving with AT&T and seeing for yourself.

Mark

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I lived in Bremerton for four years and in my experience Verizon and AT&T were pretty much equal in terms of coverage in that region. T-Mobile was the worst, but that was some time ago.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8, iPad Mini 4, Blackberry KEY 2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I get not one bit of sprint out here except for roaming Skip sprint and T-Mobile and save yourself the trubble and just go Verizon... I Never used to have Verizon in Bremerton by the waterfront or Gig Harbor but now I get 50mbps down there.. AT&T gets slow speeds but not unusable... i get no Sprint here and T-Mobile is normally only 1mbps or less in speed...

You don't notice the speeds much on AT&T and Verizon until you go farther north (silverdale, Poulsbo, Kingston) then you wish you had Verizon

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk