AT&T,Verizon,sprint
    Feedback Score
    It's been retired

Doug

Feedback Score
    But grandfathered in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    There was a FB post on the weekend from someone who checked their iPad account online and a message told them their plan on their original device is not available on their new device. Their unlimited usage amount would end at the date of their current 30 days. They had options of an auto renew plan of 1GB for $50, or pay as you go plans of 100MB for $15 and 300MB for $30.

The OP on FB stated that this wasn't a high usage plan, but had been being used in a hotspot, so this message is likely because the SIM was being used in a hotspot device and not the iPad. They decided to move the SIM back to the iPad for now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by johnothy View Post
    There was a FB post on the weekend from someone who checked their iPad account online and a message told them their plan on their original device is not available on their new device. Their unlimited usage amount would end at the date of their current 30 days. They had options of an auto renew plan of 1GB for $50, or pay as you go plans of 100MB for $15 and 300MB for $30.

The OP on FB stated that this wasn't a high usage plan, but had been being used in a hotspot, so this message is likely because the SIM was being used in a hotspot device and not the iPad. They decided to move the SIM back to the iPad for now.
    They should be fine then

Device(s)
    IPHONE 6
    Carrier(s)
    VZW•AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just signed up for the plan. Not that long ago

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Att unlimited data plan 34.99 for tablets

I’m guessing AT&T is closing all of the loopholes that users have exploited. It looks like they will be doing imei inspections soon to me. The days of people using 1.5TB for $35 are coming to an end. Verizon would have noticed this and shut it off much quicker.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlimar1 View Post
    I’m guessing AT&T is closing all of the loopholes that users have exploited. It looks like they will be doing imei inspections soon to me. The days of people using 1.5TB for $35 are coming to an end. Verizon would have noticed this and shut it off much quicker.
    As an ipad tablet user on the plan, this is excellent news as too many people were using the limited spectrum slowing down speeds for all the people who were not abusing the plan. They are also adding more fiber optics conduit as well so speeds and connectivity for legitimate users will get better especially as more people start using 5G. I am hoping my connectivity starts getting better in the coming weeks as new fiber optics conduit becomes utilized.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 6
    Carrier(s)
    VZW•AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I had a way of getting the plan and it seems they just closed that loop hole also.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 6
    Carrier(s)
    VZW•AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Name:  Adjustments.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  21.7 KB here it goes

Device(s)
    Note9
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Google Fi, Red Pocket (VZ)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LTENetwork View Post
    As an ipad tablet user on the plan, this is excellent news as too many people were using the limited spectrum slowing down speeds for all the people who were not abusing the plan. They are also adding more fiber optics conduit as well so speeds and connectivity for legitimate users will get better especially as more people start using 5G. I am hoping my connectivity starts getting better in the coming weeks as new fiber optics conduit becomes utilized.
    I'd agree except they've been offering UDPs on phone for a number of years now, so they've got a ton of people using huge amounts of data on the network anyway. A few iPad UDPs can't really hurt anything, so this is just rotten of AT&T.

Conduit is just a plastic pipe. Fiber backhaul is what actually gets the data there. They do backhaul upgrades as time goes on.

Feedback Score
    AT&T now offers a 25GB plan for $34.99 under auto renew or $40 under pay as you go. This replaces the unlimited option.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by johnothy View Post
    AT&T now offers a 25GB plan for $34.99 under auto renew or $40 under pay as you go. This replaces the unlimited option.
    To be used only in iPads? That sucks either way. I’ll stick with sprint. Even cricket I think is offering 50gb for $40

Feedback Score
    My Ipad was grandfathered in with same plan which just renewed. No changes to unlimited data.