Thread: Who's using Apple watch and/or iPad with FirstNet?

Device(s)
    iPhone Xs Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T/FirstNet
    Feedback Score

Who's using Apple watch and/or iPad with FirstNet?

I'm considering putting my watch and iPad pro on FirstNet and getting rid of my consumer account --- it's pricey though. I'm paying $30 a month total with consumer ($10 watch $20 ipad)

has there been any known issues? does the data and Hotspot work the same on the tablet as it does on the phone? does the tablet get a black sim?

has anyone heard of any issues with connectivity on the watch with either it's own LTE or staying connected to iPhone?

now that you're finally able get all 3 and have a multi-device insurance program I'm strongly considering.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RazMonster View Post
    I'm considering putting my watch and iPad pro on FirstNet and getting rid of my consumer account --- it's pricey though. I'm paying $30 a month total with consumer ($10 watch $20 ipad)

has there been any known issues? does the data and Hotspot work the same on the tablet as it does on the phone? does the tablet get a black sim?

has anyone heard of any issues with connectivity on the watch with either it's own LTE or staying connected to iPhone?

now that you're finally able get all 3 and have a multi-device insurance program I'm strongly considering.
    The prices they want for watch and tablet on firstnet are robbery. I wouldn't pay it. $40 for tablet. $25 for watch. I have a wifi only tablet, and when I need to use it outside the house, I just turn on my phone hotspot. I know some people don't like/or can't have the battery drain, but I am NOT paying $40 extra dollars when I already have unlimited hotspot from the phone.