Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Verizon Gives Customers Extra 15GB of Data to Use Amid Coronavirus Crisis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtvaquero View Post
    There's nothing in My Verizon about the extra data, but I just got a text from Verizon verifying it.
    I also got the text from verizon tonight

Feedback Score
    I too just now got the message about the free 15GB of data on Verizon prepaid. and can confirm i do have the 15GB of data.

Device(s)
    att , nokia 1100, moto 376g
    Carrier(s)
    att, trac, pageplus
    Feedback Score
    I have a 5 gig plan with an iPhone and an LTE Apple Watch. It is post paid and I pay 93.00 a month. I got an email saying I would get 15 gig 2 days ago. Still no data added to my account.

My backup prepaid att phone is 40 a month with 5 gigs and my 10 free gigs just landed in the account.

Maybe prepaids are getting treated better because they are more likely to jump ship if the need something different.
    trying to come up with better signature.......

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyrn View Post

My backup prepaid att phone is 40 a month with 5 gigs and my 10 free gigs just landed in the account.

Maybe prepaids are getting treated better because they are more likely to jump ship if the need something different.
    Wow. If you use ATT as a $40 backup you should use this plan:

https://www.att.com/prepaid/walmart-...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Feedback Score
    I got mine. Thank you big red - Verizon.

Feedback Score
    According to posts from Verizon, we’re not gonna see this 15GB added to our accounts, it’s just there behind the scenes. https://community.verizonwireless.co...157840#M114859

Feedback Score
    "Trust us...."

Device(s)
    Iphone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    It looks like business accounts with start unlimited plans aren't eligible for 15gb.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eprius View Post
    It looks like business accounts with start unlimited plans aren't eligible for 15gb.
    see here - https://www.verizonwireless.com/featured/coronavirus/ do you have a small business ??

Device(s)
    Samsung Hue II
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by calcuttaman View Post
    Bummer that my plan isn't part of the offer, THE NEW VERIZON PLAN MED 4GB
    Looks like I did get this. My usage hasn't moved since last week and I figure I've used 2-3GB.

Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DebiLee View Post
    I’m skeptical I’m going to see this since my “The new Verizon Plan Single Smartphone 5GB” plan isn’t even listed on https://www.verizonwireless.com/supp...-faqs/#hotspot even though my plan is listed under “Shared Data Plans” on the current offerings.
    I have this plan and got a text the other day saying I was getting the 15GB of extra data. It does not show up in my data balance. Being stuck at home most of the time I’m on WiFi anyway so I’m pretty certain I’ll never use it unless my internet goes out.

Feedback Score
    Yeah, I’ve used almost no cellular data in the past month since being camped out at hone (on my Fios broadband)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless(prepaid)
    Feedback Score
    This extra data has actually come in handy. We are busy at work since we are considered essential. And there is a bunch of stuff we can do with the Federal buildings of our client agency mostly empty. So I've been streaming stuff for many hours, every day, to my BT earphones.

I really need to find my Galaxy Buds I got for free with my launch Galxay S10 last year. My intention was to sell them but I never got around to it. And now I have no idea where I put them. I never even took them out of the box.

Sent from my Tab A 10.1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3