Thread: Looking to use someoneís Mobley Account for $100 & $20/mo.

Feedback Score

Looking to use someoneís Mobley Account for $100 & $20/mo.

Hello, Iíve been unsuccessful in buying a grandfathered Mobley plan, especially since billing responsibility can't be transferred. I thought of going a different route and asking to use rather than purchase, this way, you keep complete ownership of the account and just mail me the SIM card for my Nighthawk. Iím willing to pay an upfront $100 for this use. I would pay you the monthly $20 as well...rather than att. Iíve read so many past forums on this in the past week and itís so hard to see that unicorn ship having sailed so long ago...Iíve also seen many comments with people having 3,4,5 Mobley accounts. Iím hoping to grab one if those if any of them would be so kind.
    Iím just a guy trying to get that unicorn...please help a brother out...

Sent from my iPad using HoFo

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vartanarsen View Post
    Hello, Iíve been unsuccessful in buying a grandfathered Mobley plan, especially since billing responsibility can't be transferred. I thought of going a different route and asking to use rather than purchase, this way, you keep complete ownership of the account and just mail me the SIM card for my Nighthawk. Iím willing to pay an upfront $100 for this use. I would pay you the monthly $20 as well...rather than att. Iíve read so many past forums on this in the past week and itís so hard to see that unicorn ship having sailed so long ago...Iíve also seen many comments with people having 3,4,5 Mobley accounts. Iím hoping to grab one if those if any of them would be so kind.
    Iím just a guy trying to get that unicorn...please help a brother out...

Sent from my iPad using HoFo
    I do have a prepaid iPad plan that's on the grandfathered unlimited data plan for $35 a month. I had this plan before switching over to the postpaid iPad plan.

If you are interested, IM me.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Starting to think they all suck
    Feedback Score
    You'd be lucky to get sometime to offer it for $100/MONTH let alone $20. All the prepaid lines are getting canned and all the resellers too, who were only reselling the tablet lines. Plus it's reselling services so not allowed here. Best bet is trying to find a VZW pUDP line.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    $20 per month would not cover the costs.

Device(s)
    Moto X4 & G7; Pixel 3a & 4xl; Nexus 5x; IPhone XR
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi; Visible
    Feedback Score
    Doubt you’ll find any takers and if you did, then is would be more you offered. The other issue is to use this for home internet, which it seems obvious that you will, the last update to the device took away the unlimited time limit you could leave it on with AC current. Two hours is the max unless you figure a way to get around it.
    Nexus 5x, Pixel 2, 3, 3a, Moto X4, G6 & G7 on Google Fi
    iPhone XR & ZTE R2 on Visible