Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: After the merger T-Mobile has more Low & Mid band that AT&T & VZ combined

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elecconnec View Post
    "It was... I say... it was... It was a joke, son..."

I *was* really kidding, since you are both in Florida and share an almost religious fervor towards T-Mo. Though the quickness you both jumped to doth protest too much now has me wondering...

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Sorry if it was posted as joke, as I said I seem to post aggressively. I don’t think not trashing T-Mobile on every post like some people do doesn’t mean I have a “religious fever over T-Mobile”. Frankly I fired AT&T twice for their pathetic service that to this day doesn’t allow you to make a simple voice call inside my home. Plus I hated the obnoxious customer service attitude of AT&T when I called them month after month to fix their worthless network and beg them to give me a device to improve my signal. I would think as many people that spend as mush time as they do on this board complaining about their service they would fire them like I did AT&T. If T- Mobile didn’t work for me I would fire them but I wouldn’t cry about it all day on every post like some people do here. However I don’t believe most of those people are real T-Mobile customers or they wouldn’t be wasting money on paying for a service that doesn’t work for them.

Also, I love talking about technology and 5G futures instead of people complaining they didn’t get free donuts this week.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    "It was... I say... it was... It was a joke, son..."

I *was* really kidding, since you are both in Florida and share an almost religious fervor towards T-Mo. Though the quickness you both jumped to doth protest too much now has me wondering...

It is possible that 2 people in the state of Florida can actually like T-Mobile. It’s not uncommon.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

After the merger T-Mobile has more Low & Mid band that AT&T & VZ combined

Quote Originally Posted by T-Buttler View Post
    It is possible that 2 people in the state of Florida can actually like T-Mobile. It’s not uncommon.
    lol

I’ve been called everything from a Pom-Pom waving rabid T-Mobile fanboy to a 2nd class uninformed consumer; obviously with bad credit and low expectations; who never has service indoors or rural areas; belonging to a cult that worships John Legere.

It’s dangerous to like T-Mobile around these parts.
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    lol

I’ve been called everything from a Pom-Pom waving rabid T-Mobile fanboy to a 2nd class uninformed consumer; obviously with bad credit and low expectations; who never has service indoors or rural areas; belonging to a cult that worships John Legere.

It’s dangerous to like T-Mobile around these parts.
    Omg you ain’t kidding. The thing that gets me is all these non-T-Mobile subscribers come in to this forum to accuse all of us to be fanboys. Then they proceed and disparage T-Mobiles service. Shilohcane has been awesome to me and yet they continue to give him/her a hard time about it.

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Another Floridian offering my objective opinion on cell service in S. Florida.

Not trying to thrash anyone but ATT sucks inside my home.

Sprint sucks period. Havent tested them since 2018 though. I lived in Atlanta , everything worked great including Sprint. South Florida, especially east of Federal sucks

Verizon works ok - I am currently on VZW prepaid but would love to switch to save money

I do not have experience with TMO in S. Fl but I would imagine it is similar to ATT as far as difficulty calling from inside home

Feedback Score
    since you are both in Florida and share an almost religious fervor towards T-Mo.
    Accusations of "religious fervor" is completely off-topic in a thread regarding T-Mobile's low and mid band spectrum.

As the article states: "T-Mobile will have the premier spectrum portfolio in the wireless space with over 300MHz of low-
    and midband spectrum (vs. AT&T at 176MHz and Verizon at 117MHz),"

It's a fact that must get the blood boiling of long-time critics and detractors of T-Mobile.

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Buttler View Post
    Omg you ain’t kidding. The thing that gets me is all these non-T-Mobile subscribers come in to this forum to accuse all of us to be fanboys. Then they proceed and disparage T-Mobiles service. Shilohcane has been awesome to me and yet they continue to give him/her a hard time about it.
    That's a very nuanced view from someone who has been registered here for nearly 140 hours...

--
    Todd Allcock, Microsoft MVP: Mobile Devices 2007-2011

Feedback Score
    I agree. Shilo and buttler seem to be the same person. If not, they both defend T-Mobile like its their first born
    That's a very nuanced view from someone who has been registered here for nearly 140 hours...

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB Midnight Green
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Glad I wasn’t the only one thinking that. Moderators should check IP addresses if that’s something they’re capable of. That account isn’t really contributing to any meaningful discussion anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Chicago, IL
    2+46+46+46+4 (85 MHz DL, 15 MHz UL)

Duluth, MN
    4+14 UL CA (30 MHz DL/UL)

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Are you some kind of stalker? I call it like I see it. I have every right to be here.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by jakeuten View Post
    Glad I wasn’t the only one thinking that. Moderators should check IP addresses if that’s something they’re capable of. That account isn’t really contributing to any meaningful discussion anyway.

Gee looks like I do. Would this thread not be dead?

T-Mobile $15 connect plan
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyjones View Post
    I agree. Shilo and buttler seem to be the same person. If not, they both defend T-Mobile like its their first born
    Really is that so? Searching a little here and I see you’re not all that popular in other forums. Just one of many of your pro T-Mobile posts. Check it out.

RootMetrics Scam: Everyone is Now Deprioritized Except Postpaid "Premium Data"
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    Checking other posts it does not look like you are all that popular in att forum either.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    T-Mobile is the King of Low and Mid band Spectrum at 325.5 MHz and this is even before T-Mobile leased more 600 MHz today till 2023. Plus, T-Mobile has lots of that mmWave in major cities in case mmWave ever works better that just two tin cans and 100 feet of string. With 5G T- Mobile is going to kick the competition ***.

https://www.lightreading.com/5g/gett.../d/d-id/758437
    except the vast majority is going to be reserved for 5G. So for the 95% that do not have 5G phones........

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    except the vast majority is going to be reserved for 5G. So for the 95% that do not have 5G phones........
    LOL it really going to hurt you when T-Mobile has 325.5 MHz that is delivering both 5G and LTE on the same spectrum with DSS. As Verizon mmWave with 5G is just about as useful as two tin cans and 100 feet of string between them. But don’t worry Verizon will get a lot better with all the extra bandwidth as Verizon hemorrhages customers to the New T-Mobile.

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeuten View Post

You have my permission to ask the Mod to check my IP. I don’t need two accounts. I don’t need a sidekick to defend me, since I don’t care if I upset any obnoxious Verizon or AT&T customers that are crying about the merger. Fact where I live, work and play T-Mobile is the best Network and it is about to really pass Verizon and AT&T in quality with 5G plus Sprint’s spectrum over the next two years when it is all deployed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast