Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: New 2GB Plan, More Data and/or Hotspot Temporarily Included with Some Plans

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    My understanding is that this is a limited time offer.
    Will existing customers be grandfathered when it expires or will we have to select a different plan?
    Your, you're, yore; there, their, they're; to, too, two; by, buy; add, ad; for, four, fore.
    a) better to light a candle, or b) curse the darkness?

Device(s)
    iPhone 11
    Carrier(s)
    310-150
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AnciusD View Post
    My understanding is that this is a limited time offer.
    Will existing customers be grandfathered when it expires or will we have to select a different plan?
    That's the million-dollar question: if you need service, go with either this or Cricket's $15 plan and enjoy the lower price for the time being and if it stays at that rate, great. If it goes up, you kind of assumed it going in. While they usually grandfather plans, the text "price subject to change" is usually not posted as prominently for either, so that's where a few of us are a little cautious.

The T-Mobile Connect $15 plan is going to stay at that price for a few years, as it was offered to smooth things over so the merger would go through.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ecs0013 View Post
    That's the million-dollar question: if you need service, go with either this or Cricket's $15 plan and enjoy the lower price for the time being and if it stays at that rate, great. If it goes up, you kind of assumed it going in. While they usually grandfather plans, the text "price subject to change" is usually not posted as prominently for either, so that's where a few of us are a little cautious.

The T-Mobile Connect $15 plan is going to stay at that price for a few years, as it was offered to smooth things over so the merger would go through.
    This is a spare line that I inherited from my mom and will be converting from a paygo plan.
    It has a $200+ balance that I'm trying to figure how to make use of.
    Have been considering one of the higher priced monthly plans just for the additional data. Basically, I've been sitting on it for 6 months.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4