Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is Verizon looking a launch a plan similar to ATT $15 Prepaid Plan

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fgpalm View Post
    If anything they will charge $15 MORE and say it’s to provide you super better faster! The more for less plan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol.. I know what you mean.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless(prepaid)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    They been doing a double data promo on prepaid for over a year and they still bleed customers. For people that don't need a lot of data doubling it isn't going to get them to switch. Or people that need more data their are better options. Verizon doesn't care about it's prepaid division so they should just kill it.
    I hope not. I switched from Verizon Postpaid to Verizon Prepaid a few years ago. Because it cost less for the same service. My experience on verizon Prepaid has been identical to my experience on Verizon Postpaid. Only I pay much less. I still get the same 200+Mb/s speeds and can still stream 70+Mb/s UHD content. It's been a great deal. Much better than when I was paying close to $100 a month on Postpaid. And I still get a new Galaxy S phone every two years with 24 months no interest. I just get it directly from Samsung

Feedback Score
    Bottom rack just showed up, who is it? Top rack is art for the last 15 plus years. Site is very difficult to get close to sorry for the poor image quality. https://imgur.com/gallery/80wcqLY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    At&t is only offering this for 2 months. Where as t-mobile is going to offer this plans for 5 years.
    Where did you read or hear that AT&T is only offering this plan for two months?

Edit: My apologies, I do see on AT&T's Web site where it says, "Limited time offer. Price subject to change."

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max, Apple Watch 5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Is Verizon looking a launch a plan similar to ATT $15 Prepaid Plan

Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    This is a nice plan for someone who doesn’t require much data. I wish they would put in the fine print what the price will be after the promotion ends.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Some att employees have told me they think 40 with 35 on auto pay plus tax. Their manager told them to basically expect it to double at least
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen89 View Post
    Th is a great plan for a person who doesn’t require much data. I wish they would put in the fine print what the price will be after the promotion ends.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur101 View Post
    Some att employees have told me they think 40 with 35 on auto pay plus tax. Their manager told them to basically expect it to double at least
    Thanks Wilbur. If this is correct, Verizon’s 6GB: $40 per month; $35 with autopay discount seems like a much better deal.

Feedback Score
    I've been hearing also that att wants to double the price.

I think if many customers switch to T-Mobile the current price may stick around longer or may just go up slightly but still stay competitive.

The att plan gives data when you run out unlike the T-Mobile plan that cuts data off completely

Thanks Wilbur. If this is correct, Verizon’s 6GB: $40 per month; $35 with autopay discount seems like a much better deal.

Carrier(s)
    VZW - Work / T-Mobile (iPhone)
    Feedback Score
    I don't see AT&T doubling the price to $35 --> they just can't. I agree $15 for unlimited T&T, plus some data is great, but i doubt they could demand much more than $20-25 for that.

As for Verizon, they likely don't want this part of the market --> they'd let Page Plus and Tracfone deal with the low usage prepaid Verizon network customers.

Feedback Score

I will note their "6 GB" plan is actually 3 GB plan with a double data promo they been running almost continuously for nearly a year and a half.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by high technology View Post
    I don't see AT&T doubling the price to $35 --> they just can't. I agree $15 for unlimited T&T, plus some data is great, but i doubt they could demand much more than $20-25 for that.

As for Verizon, they likely don't want this part of the market --> they'd let Page Plus and Tracfone deal with the low usage prepaid Verizon network customers.
    It would still be a pretty decent deal at $25.
    Hartford, CT Area

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by DRC72 View Post
    It would still be a pretty decent deal at $25.
    AT&T already has a prepaid 8GB/$25 month plan when you pay $300 for 12 months upfront ... I would think AT&T might get more takers by setting the 2GB plan at $20 month. But who knows.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    AT&T already has a prepaid 8GB/$25 month plan when you pay $300 for 12 months upfront ... I would think AT&T might get more takers by setting the 2GB plan at $20 month. But who knows.

Didn’t know that. Yeah $20 would be more reasonable.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Boom Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    But that one requires you to commit to a year.

2GB is not enough for me for my primary account, and $20/month is more than I would want to pay for a backup line. (I'm paying $107 right now on an MVNO for a year on the ATT network, but limits of 500 minutes/500 meg/month).
    iPhone 11 is my current primary phone. But I have more phones than lines. Back to only Prepaid with the changes in the economy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2