Thread: Port-in question - leading zeroes - Visible to Sprint

Feedback Score

Port-in question - leading zeroes - Visible to Sprint

Hello,

I am a do-it-yourself kind of guy - I was able to get a Mint mobile number through to Sprint with no difficulty by adding account number and PIN on my order page - I want to do the same with a Visible number but I am unsure if I need to add the three leading zeroes or just begin with the first digit of the non-zero numbers - I don't want the automated process to fail. Does anyone know the correct account number format to enter for Visible?

Thanks,

Dan

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by saverdan View Post
    Hello,

I am a do-it-yourself kind of guy - I was able to get a Mint mobile number through to Sprint with no difficulty by adding account number and PIN on my order page - I want to do the same with a Visible number but I am unsure if I need to add the three leading zeroes or just begin with the first digit of the non-zero numbers - I don't want the automated process to fail. Does anyone know the correct account number format to enter for Visible?

Thanks,

Dan
    I got an answer on another site - the recommendation is to keep the leading zeroes - I had three. I will know tomorrow if I was successful if I receive my overnight delivery of the associated Sprint SIM.

Dan