Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: T-Mobile - Sprint Merger has finalized

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Buttler View Post
    This is a done deal. To think otherwise is crazy. California will not win this.
    Sure they will they are California

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dzuchowski71 View Post

Except the California AG and Governor signed off on the merger. Where is the CPUC going to get the money for a court fight since I'm pretty sure it's the state that has to provide the funds? And the AG and Governor won't provide those funds

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    Except the California AG and Governor signed off on the merger. Where is the CPUC going to get the money for a court fight since I'm pretty sure it's the state that has to provide the funds? And the AG and Governor won't provide those funds
    Uno sign of until the vote of cpuc so even then role will rise up in the start and riot over the merger in California

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

The world does not evolve around California.

Feedback Score
    The world does not evolve around California.
    Yes it does and Hollywood even more so when we are all Quarantined under martial law

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Sprint is gone. Sprint was bought out; Sprint was acquired. If you like Sci-Fi, then T-Mobile is the borg and Sprint was assimilated. No one is going to risk going on board the borg ship to rescue Sprint. To show my age and quote Hall and Oates: "She's Gone".
    And to quote "Bones" from the original Star Trek series, "He's dead, Jim"
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Feedback Score
    Think about it the stock market has lost about 10k and going lower. The banks dish have could very well pull funding then what? The deal would have to undone as the remedy can not be completed. Not grasping at anything just running a simple simulation of what could be and very likely would be.

If Dish doesn't do their part then T-Mobile keeps their spectrum and they keep the Boost customers. T-Mobile's merger is done even if Dish goes bankrupt tomorrow.

No they won’t T-Mobile just ticked off the cpuc

That's right. And there's not a thing the CPUC can do about it. They'd better just quietly approve it and walk away from this one. Otherwise they will be completely embarrassed in court.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yes it does and Hollywood even more so when we are all Quarantined under martial law

California’s prestige has deteriorated in the nation. It no longer is the state people move to for happiness. Everybody’s moving out. Sorry.

Feedback Score
    California’s prestige has deteriorated in the nation. It no longer is the state people move to for happiness. Everybody’s moving out. Sorry.
    California has the fifth largest fifth largest economy in the world by itself. People live in California cause of the jobs and opportunities just like in NYC and with that = extremely high cost of living.

Device(s)
    HTC Evo/Apple iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    While I agree with you that this deal is done and a California is being California, outside its politics, California is still the hub of technology and innovation. It also doesn’t hurt that it is sunny and 70 with low humidity most of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thematch View Post
    While I agree with you that this deal is done and a California is being California, outside its politics, California is still the hub of technology and innovation. It also doesn’t hurt that it is sunny and 70 with low humidity most of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe but even the weather is not stopping the exodus of many people.anymore.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    If Dish doesn't do their part then T-Mobile keeps their spectrum and they keep the Boost customers. T-Mobile's merger is done even if Dish goes bankrupt tomorrow.

That's right. And there's not a thing the CPUC can do about it. They'd better just quietly approve it and walk away from this one. Otherwise they will be completely embarrassed in court.
    If dish does not get funding the deal is anticompetitive and the only reason for approval was based on selling assets to dish and if dish does not get funding then deal is anticompetitive and needs to be undone and people thrown in jail over staying at trump hotels

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Sometimes it's like arguing with a flat-earther.
    Donald Newcomb

Device(s)
    iPhone Xs Max, Essential PH-1
    Carrier(s)
    Xfinity Mobile, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    If dish does not get funding the deal is anticompetitive and the only reason for approval was based on selling assets to dish and if dish does not get funding then deal is anticompetitive and needs to be undone and people thrown in jail over staying at trump hotels

Sorry, no. First, Dish has the funding and it isn't going to be pulled, not without the banks going bankrupt. Next, even if somehow Dish were to lose funding, the issue is that the merger is already done -- you "can't" unring that bell. Or, a better way to think of it, the government will not punish T-Mobile for Dish's failure. Instead, the government would take all the spectrum Dish owns, both what it owned before the merger as well as what it is getting from T-Mobile, and likely sell that spectrum as a package to "the highest bidder" that is able to create a fourth carrier and interested in doing it.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
    Sometimes it's like arguing with a flat-earther.
    Agreed. The member in question has yet to post a single credible reference to their comments to back any of it up.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast