Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: T-Mobile - Sprint Merger has finalized

Device(s)
    iPhone Xs Max, Essential PH-1
    Carrier(s)
    Xfinity Mobile, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

T-Mobile - Sprint Merger has finalized

"T-Mobile US Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) announced today that it has officially completed its merger with Sprint Corporation to create the New T-Mobile, a supercharged Un-carrier that will deliver a transformative 5G network. The parent of the combined company is T-Mobile US, Inc., whose shares of common stock will continue to trade on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “TMUS”. The combined company will operate under the name T-Mobile." link

Feedback Score
    Until the Tunney act review and the California puc are done then the merger is in no way complete and still can be broken up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dzuchowski71 View Post
    Until the Tunney act review and the California puc are done then the merger is in no way complete and still can be broken up.

Consider latching on something different at this point.

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Feedback Score
    Amazing work by John Legere! So when you think we’ll start seeing them upgrade cell sites ? Within the next 3 months ?

Device(s)
    iPhone Xs Max, Essential PH-1
    Carrier(s)
    Xfinity Mobile, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

My guess is that T-Mobile has received word from the court handling the Tunney Act Review that the ruling will allow the merger and that they could go ahead and proceed, that at this point it is a technicality while the court readies its ruling. As for CPUC, the California Attorney General has already announced he will not oppose the merger, and that California has reached an agreement with T-Mobile -- basically the settlement between the California AG and T-Mobile will prevent CPUC from ruling against the merger.

I think it is time to accept that the merger is done.

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Some good information here that network integration started last night. Also the Tech Life guy in the video has posted on this board in the past.

Feedback Score
    Since T-Mobile has announced their merger with Sprint is finalized. I am forced into making my own announcement. I announce I am 7 feet tall.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) UTT 5GB exp 09.27.20
    Good2Go (AT&T) UTT recurring {12*26} $13.38 otd/mo
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.11.21
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 07.08.20

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The New T-Mobile combined company has more than 126 million customers, bringing it closer to rivals AT&T (141 million subscribers) and Verizon (150 million). During his tenure, Legere engineered a turnaround of the company as T-Mobile completely disrupted the wireless industry and became the fastest growing company in wireless, capturing 80% of the industry’s postpaid phone growth from 2013 to today.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

A CPUC ruling against it (it won't happen, but to entertain you) would only result in T-Mobile owning Sprint still and simply selling it as a brand in California.

And the Tunney Act is being reviewed by Judge Kelly -- a Trump appointed judge that won't go against a merger that literally every other governing body has approved.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Whoop-te-doodilly-do. Maybe now some of these never-ending pro-anti merger threads can finally die and we can move on to discussing the mechanics of how it will happen.
    Donald Newcomb

Feedback Score
    I just wanna know when they’re gonna fire Paul Marcarelli since they’re not gonna need him peddling Sprint service anymore.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DebiLee View Post
    I just wanna know when they’re gonna fire Paul Marcarelli since they’re not gonna need him peddling Sprint service anymore.
    Probably a good idea to keep him on retainer so he doesn't bolt to yet another carrier.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mogelijk View Post
    My guess is that T-Mobile has received word from the court handling the Tunney Act Review that the ruling will allow the merger and that they could go ahead and proceed, that at this point it is a technicality while the court readies its ruling. As for CPUC, the California Attorney General has already announced he will not oppose the merger, and that California has reached an agreement with T-Mobile -- basically the settlement between the California AG and T-Mobile will prevent CPUC from ruling against the merger.

I think it is time to accept that the merger is done.

It’s official . Bands 25 and 41 belong to T-Mobile

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    The New T-Mobile combined company has more than 126 million customers, bringing it closer to rivals AT&T (141 million subscribers) and Verizon (150 million). During his tenure, Legere engineered a turnaround of the company as T-Mobile completely disrupted the wireless industry and became the fastest growing company in wireless, capturing 80% of the industry’s postpaid phone growth from 2013 to today.

Immediate deployment is their goal , with 2.5 GHz being deployed on T-Mobile sites in the coming weeks !

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast