Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Straight Talk Home Phone ZTE Z723EL Device Issues?

Feedback Score
    MarkNC or Jolycu - is the the ST "automated transfer service" something new? Can either of you explain it or provide a link? Calling customer service is very problematic. Thanks

Device(s)
    LG G4, Droid Maxx
    Carrier(s)
    Boom! Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jagator View Post
    MarkNC or Jolycu - is the the ST "automated transfer service" something new? Can either of you explain it or provide a link? Calling customer service is very problematic. Thanks
    If I remember correctly, I just clicked on the Activate button and it walked me right through the process. It was very simple and I was up and going in just a few minutes.

Feedback Score
    I am switching from StraightTalk to T Mobile (they have add a line for free offer).

Can the T Mobile SIM card work in the ZTE unit?

I also have the problem with noise when someone calls me and I pick up...part of the reason to leave ST.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by oxnardprof View Post
    I am switching from StraightTalk to T Mobile (they have add a line for free offer).

Can the T Mobile SIM card work in the ZTE unit?

I also have the problem with noise when someone calls me and I pick up...part of the reason to leave ST.
    The Z723EL has LTE bands 2,4,12,13. 4 and 12 are compatible with T-Mo.

I don't know if the unit is carrier locked.

Feedback Score
    My parents Z723EL suddenly stopped working properly. There is no dial tone and all calls are going straight to voicemail. I rebooted the phone and removed/replaced the sim. Neither fixed the issue. I will call tech support. Any ideas?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jagator View Post
    My parents Z723EL suddenly stopped working properly. There is no dial tone and all calls are going straight to voicemail. I rebooted the phone and removed/replaced the sim. Neither fixed the issue. I will call tech support. Any ideas?
    try resetting your device back to default settings - https://www.zteusa.com/media/wysiwyg..._-_1.15MB_.pdf

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by october262 View Post
    try resetting your device back to default settings - https://www.zteusa.com/media/wysiwyg..._-_1.15MB_.pdf
    My manual is a different version than yours and does not contain the resetting information. I'll copy and keep for future use. Thank you

So prior to receiving the reset info above, I called tech support without waiting. Tech support cleared up the problem within a couple minutes. This is the first time I have ever received good support from ST.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2